Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Hey,

Before i tell you people the story let me introduce myself. Tongue. I am Altaf nd you can call me Taify.. not Toffee duffers Angry It's Taify Tongue. I'm from the city of lights Karachi. I'm 18 and Taurus and like any other Taurian i am also very sentimental. Confused. It was necessary to tell you all this. Embarrassed

I'm having this friend named "*****".Ok, let me tell you it is not between my GF and Me but Im a boy and He's is my cousin.We had been together since birth and i always considered him my "Best Friend" and i am someone who rarely make friends.

From sometime i started feeling that he was showing this attitude towards me by not replying to my sms, always speaking against me, making fun of me in public, always ditching me and stuff like that.I discussed this with other friends of mine and "they" adviced me to start avoiding him.It was initially difficult actually very difficult as i was very used to him.

I stopped talking to him was just answering him and then he also stopped talking to me and then that day i decided that IF HE IS MY TRUE FRIEND THEN ATLEAST ONCE HE WOULD ASK ME WHY I WAS NOT TALKING TO HIM. I waited but he never turned up.My family came to know that we were having this problem they tried to sort it out and he offered me his hand but i denied Ouch which made everyone believe that i was acting rude and this but i wanted him to talk to me himself not forcefully. His "sister" told me that after the fight he started backbiting me that made me dislike him even more Dead.

Days passed-Weeks passed and then Months passed.

During these months our family tried to solve the problem but i had already decided that i would talk to him ONLY if he sorts out the problem with me himself.If he is a true friend he won't need anyone to tell him to talk to me.I wanted to see if he really need me and if he does he would talk to me.

My mother started hating me for doing this and i giving up asked him if he want to be friend and he denied it.. then after 4 months i recieved an SMS and it was from him.He wanted to forget the passed and wanted to be friend with me once again.I was more than happy reading that and we are now again friends but few days back we(excluding him) were discussing this saga and i noticed everyone still believes i played the culprit when noone know the real story.Everyone thought i was acting rude and showing this attitude.

You people know everything that happened.Now judge WAS I WRONG? It would make me feel good and please B HONEST.

Thanks!

I know topic bit long but please reply.

Edited by Taify - 07 September 2007 at 9:22am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Was I Right? You Judge" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 9:27am | IP Logged
We are now friends again but the thing is not the same.Somewhere i feel he was wrong i want you people to tell me what you think about it beign frank.

Khaya

IF-Stunnerz

Khaya

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Well from wht I've read... u're not in the wrong... but every story has two sides... it is important to make clear why ur cousin was acting the way he did... it's only after knowing both sides that a judgement can be made

***srk***

IF-Dazzler

***srk***

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged
aww! ofcourse u were not at fault! it was ur cousin's fault! he was wrong! he started everything! dont worry! now that ur "friends" again atleast the problem is over! n im sure ur family will forget about it!

and i do understand that things r not like before anymore! and its totally normal!

well personnally im no one to judge! and also because i dont his part of story! i mean there is surely a reason why he started all this!

however with all u said, i think u were right! Smile

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Yeah it wernt your fault. infact the other freinds, who said..stop talking to him..and afterwards they themself say its was your fault? Confused when it was then who said don't talk 2 him..

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

He was just trying to show me that he does not need me... THIS IS WHAT I FELT...

I hope my family gets over it.. It hurts when they r like im not good CryCryCry MY cousins , uncle , aunt even parents think the same.

The friend of mine who first asked me not to talk to him says he was right.My cousin was just showing attitutde and he even accepted he was wrong.HE APOLOGIZED later

Edited by Taify - 07 September 2007 at 12:52pm

***srk***

IF-Dazzler

***srk***

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
well u shuld tell ur family the truth! if ur cousin has accepted that he was wrong! then u shuld talk to ur parents about it!
think positively! im sure everything is gonna be fine! Smile

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
When i tried to speak they were like.... stop making those stories...

i really feel ashamed Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top