Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

Eksie

IF-Stunnerz

Eksie

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Lovely topic..

My sunshine.. anyone & everyone who brings a smile on my face Smile My family, my friends, my favorites...cute babies, little kids Embarrassed

All my friends at IF are like sunshine.. especially Anku (ankuhujulover), whom I call my 'little angel' Embarrassed always doing and saying things that bring a huge smile on my face every single time! Love ya, Anks Hug Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*~Who is Your Sunshine~*~ (Page 5)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anku2cute

IF-Veteran Member

anku2cute

-

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ektaj

Lovely topic..

My sunshine.. anyone & everyone who brings a smile on my face Smile My family, my friends, my favorites...cute babies, little kids Embarrassed

All my friends at IF are like sunshine.. especially Anku (ankuhujulover), whom I call my 'little angel' Embarrassed always doing and saying things that bring a huge smile on my face every single time! Love ya, Anks Hug Hug

awwww myyy babyyyy myy sunshineEmbarrassed...loveee yaa too eks

~*manai*~

IF-Sizzlerz

~*manai*~

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kimmu

Wow what a cute topic! My sunshine would be my little sister... she's just the cutest thing in the whole world.. and on I-F it would definitley be Manai... she's just the sweetest person i've ever talked to! Love ya Manai! Hug

luv ya even more!

preity*zinta

IF-Veteran Member

preity*zinta

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 10:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by darkness_123

Lol, I sing this song to my friends all the timeeeee!!!! LOL

Mostly, I sing this to Swati (preity*zinta) coz she's generally so sunshiney.... Embarrassed

And ooh also my mom... I like singing songs like this, very loudly and very off key, to entertain her! LOL

hehe I feel soo speciall .. Nimmmii your my sunshine toooooo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top