Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii)

ABOUT GUNN AGRAWAL AKA RUJUTA DESHMUKH

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 7:26am | IP Logged

Hello Friends,

We all love Gunn, Parvati's supporter who supports her in all the decisions without hesitation.I have found some information related to Gunn so want to share with u all.

Well many of u don't know the real name of Gunn ,her real life name is RUJUTA DESHMUKH,she is a brilliant and fabulous actress,KGGK is her first Hindi serial(according to me),she has performed in many MARATHI serials,plays and dramas.She has even worked as child artist in many MARATHI MOVIES.

I would like to share one incident...Rujuta was doing a lead role in a very well known Marathi serial called "Un-Paus",the whole crew members,set and all actros and actress working in that serial visited our college campus for shooting some episodes,it was nice watching her and shoot also but i couldn;t talk with her due to security..but she waved at us,it was a nice experiance.She is such a down to earth person.

Well I will keep updating u abt her ,will serach foe her pics fro marathi serial and post it soon,by the way i n the serial mentioned above she was playing the same kind of role as she is doing in KGGk,but instead of lawer she was shown as a victim's friend.

Further interested people can check out ZEE MARATHI forum.Now a days her movie called "Tula shikvin changalach Dhadaa" is running housefull in theaters,she is playing lead role there,it is a comedy with some realastic approach.

I hope all of u will enjoy this thread.

SHWETA...TongueWink

Edited by shwetak_23 - 07 September 2007 at 7:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

*PM*coolndevilwinner13sweet_shagunSalmanayesha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ABOUT GUNN AGRAWAL AKA RUJUTA DESHMUKH" in Kahaani Ghar Ghar Ki (Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

winner13

IF-Dazzler

winner13

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Hi Shweta. Big smile How are you yaar? Thanks so much for the info... Big smile yeah, Rujuta is a good actress... Clap Clap Clap she's really doing well as Gunn... Big smile and Gunn has always been on my list of Parvati 'bhakts'... Embarrassed her support and love for Parvati has always been great to see... Big smile yest simply rocked... Big smile thanks once again yaar. Big smile Take care, bye. Big smile

Lots of love, Hug

Winnie.

balhfan123

balhfan123

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:03am | IP Logged
thanks for the information about gunn I did not know that she is a marathi actress.

Manojie

Goldie

Manojie

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Wasn't Purva also Marathi? I like the new Gunn. I DO miss Purva, but Rujuta is doing a great job as Gunn too   Clap

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Hi Shweta thanks for the info... She really is cute Embarrassed

luv_sakshi

IF-Rockerz

luv_sakshi

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Hey Shwetha Smile ...thanx so much for this info dear! Clap Clap Clap I really did'nt know her name..but thanx to you, i got to know so much! Embarrassed She's a good actress Clap Clap n we really love the character of Gunn Smile ...Parvati n Gunn make a gr8 team!! Clap

Chandrika

--SHWETA--

Goldie

--SHWETA--

Posted: 09 September 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hey thank u for appreciating this little work... Big smile

Yes Poorva Gokhale is Marathi actress ,but
now Rujuta is playing the character of Gunn. Rujuta also hosts a Tours and Travel program Sponsered by KESARI Tours and Travels.I searched for her pics but couldnt get that ,will try again.

Thank u winnie,chrisencia,maha_prakrti, Mkerai,chandrika for replying.

Yes Gunn is true Bhakt of Parvati coz she has consider Gunn as her daughter and not d-i-l ,gave same love and respect and position as shruti and sonu.I just love her character.

Salmanayesha

IF-Sizzlerz

Salmanayesha

Posted: 03 October 2007 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Big smile Smile ClapHi Shweta a very nice information u hav shared with  us....... Smile Big smile Clap

Edited by Lubnavaishali - 03 October 2007 at 11:53am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top