Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 4:57am | IP Logged

Hi ev1,

I jst watched the episode online..n agen after seeing the episode it remided me of DDLJ...I think they are trying to picturize the best scenes from SRK movies on Ridz n Armaan..like KKHH summer camp journey scene..n 6th Sept rain scene...zara sa jhoom loon mai one..lol..I hope they picturize that dance scene of SRK-KAJOL in KKHH...wow..itz gonna be amazing..wht sayyy???EmbarrassedWinkEmbarrassed

Cheers,

Komal

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "KKHH n DDLJ..!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:12am | IP Logged
no i don;'t think so Confused .... i m not seeing any similarity between the two but yeah they shud picturise one song on armann n ridz Embarrassed

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehak_kapoor

no i don;'t think so Confused .... i m not seeing any similarity between the two but yeah they shud picturise one song on armann n ridz Embarrassed
araii...??Remember that SRK journey to summer cam for his daughter scene...wasnt that made like that???infact the modern version of the same song they played in KKHH..n in DDLJ it was when she wasnt agreeging to sleeping in the same rtoom n then SRk made her cum in...Wink

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalash

araii...??Remember that SRK journey to summer cam for his daughter scene...wasnt that made like that???infact the modern version of the same song they played in KKHH..n in DDLJ it was when she wasnt agreeging to sleeping in the same rtoom n then SRk made her cum in...Wink

u confused me  mentioning DDLJ initially . yup KKHH scene was also like armaan n ridz's sceneLOL

komalash

IF-Rockerz

komalash

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by komalash

araii...??Remember that SRK journey to summer cam for his daughter scene...wasnt that made like that???infact the modern version of the same song they played in KKHH..n in DDLJ it was when she wasnt agreeging to sleeping in the same room n then SRk made her cum in...Wink

u confused me  mentioning DDLJ initially . yup KKHH scene was also like armaan n ridz's sceneLOL

lol ok...Wink

Edited by komalash - 07 September 2007 at 5:29am

Sano88

IF-Veteran Member

Sano88

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:30am | IP Logged
nope i dont think so..plz dont mind but it didnt remind me of ddlj! LOL

sheena_12

IF-Rockerz

sheena_12

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:36am | IP Logged
but i too think not frm kkhhh but frm ddlj very little of stry is copied bt dont know bout todayz episode if it happen like the same in the movie then i think wat shez trying 2 explain is rite.

prernawaghray

IF-Dazzler

prernawaghray

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 5:51am | IP Logged
n one more thing the scene where ridz is drying her hair n armaan sees her n stares for a while this part is taken from left right left during the mentorship programs where rajveer(rajeev khandelwal) n naina(priyanka bassi) r somewhat lost in the jungles....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top