Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Anjali @ camp

trina_saras IF-Stunnerz
trina_saras
trina_saras

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
 In today's episode, Anjali sounded concerned when Rids didn't return from the jungle.  Forgive me for sounding cynical, but if she was worried, why didn't she volunteer to go look for her herself?  Of course, I would have wanted noone else but Armaan to go.  But I feel like she broke the girl's doll and now was it a pang of guilt, was it saving her image or was it sincere??  and I hope it was, sincerity. 

kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I think she is a jealous elder sister.... she is somebody who wants to go forward in life... ahead of everybody... she doesnt care who is in front of her ... that's the reason why she broke Ridz's doll... she was jealous that her kid sister was getting more points and fame with the villagers than she was... so jealousy came in the way
but then again... she is also a sister... and she never forgets that ....
Im glad she was concerned about Ridz ... or else... wo Ridz ki behen kehlane ki bhi layak nahi hoti Angry Embarrassed Embarrassed
miss_neha IF-Rockerz
miss_neha
miss_neha

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 6:25am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tere_bin

I think she is a jealous elder sister.... she is somebody who wants to go forward in life... ahead of everybody... she doesnt care who is in front of her ... that's the reason why she broke Ridz's doll... she was jealous that her kid sister was getting more points and fame with the villagers than she was... so jealousy came in the way
Im glad she was concerned about Ridz ... or else... wo Ridz ki behen kehlane ki bhi layak nahi hoti Angry Embarrassed Embarrassed

I totally agree wid u.... anjali is really competitive but she is also her older sister n for that she is worried about ridz! N i dnt think she went into the jungle coz armaan volunteered to go first n sed that if i dnt cum bck den u lot get help!  Thats my opinion!

~Maria~ Newbie
~Maria~
~Maria~

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 6:29am | IP Logged

I also agree with you...She is totally jealousAngry

Edited by ~Maria~ - 07 September 2007 at 6:30am
kanak1309 IF-Rockerz
kanak1309
kanak1309

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nehagupta_9

I totally agree wid u.... anjali is really competitive but she is also her older sister n for that she is worried about ridz! N i dnt think she went into the jungle coz armaan volunteered to go first n sed that if i dnt cum bck den u lot get help!  Thats my opinion!

Yes... I agree.... Armaan only said that he would go.... and Anjali stayed back because somebody had to stay back... and Anjali doesnt really seem like an adventurerWinkLOL... so, she stayed back and called Dad to let him know about Ridz's getting lost in the jungle...Confused

but did she do the right thing of calling Dad?? ConfusedConfused ... Dr. Shashank is worried now ....and anyways... in the morning Ridz and Armaan will be back and Dad will be worried 'khamakha' ConfusedEmbarrassed
cool_pooja IF-Sizzlerz
cool_pooja
cool_pooja

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Even i think dat she was kind of concerned abt ridhima.. Maybe she thought herself its dangerous to go iN Jungal and if both of dem get lost dat is ridz and anjali den wat wud happen to shashank.. But yes she was defintly worried for ridz!
Minhaal Senior Member
Minhaal
Minhaal

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:02am | IP Logged
ofcource sis hai i think sunaina is a nice human being thats y us ka kuch tou acting main aega
maha_prakrti IF-Sizzlerz
maha_prakrti
maha_prakrti

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Yaar kaise bhi ho... Jealous sistr hi sahi lekin behen ki jaan ke cost par to nahi..... Behen hi nahi rahegi to jealous kisse karegi Confused

Her concern was real.... Lekin why didn't she go fisrt, because Armu volunteered first and yaar ladki hai use bhi to jungle se dar hoga Dead Doesn't look like mit though Confused

Go to top