•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
My sister had an arranged marriage and however we sought the alliance through Bharatmatrimony.  Since she has been brought up with a very modern outlook, she is now finding it difficult to get accustomed to the customs and practices of the other household.  So, she faces problems with her in laws on and off.  Well finally Bharatmatrimony has itself come up with this feature of marriage counseling, wherein they counsel married  people on such issues and give them solutions.  I thought getting counseled by them would be the best bet, as all the information would be kept private.  My question is how should my sister act otherwise in her place so that she can win some brownie points from her in laws.
Hi,
I think every relation in life takes time n patience
U cannot have a pink n rosy life. Everyone has problems yet u should learn to forgive forget n accept people for what they r. May be yr sis is looking at them with a diff.point of view may be she's mod n broad minded n in-laws exactly the oppo.but u cannot change such people. Sometimes u should know how to adjust n learn their behaviorn reactions in diff.situations it takes time n experience but 1 learns
Yr sis should may be join a support group I dont know if there is in india at present where women meet n share their problems, etc.
Always remember where there r utensils they make noise
People coming from diff.families often have diff.point of view but 1 should try to find the common channel where u can get along with other it may not be 100% but something is better than nothing.
She should really take counselling (advice) from a professional.
yeah every relation takes time, and takes calm
It takes time..
Her inlaws will understand her... i hope she does not reach to thier stuff.
LET IT PASS .. good times will come 😕

IM NOT THE BEST PERSON TO COMMENT ON IT TOUGH