Dill Mill Gaye

Trina's 5 Sabse Favorite Things tonight

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

ok guys, can i just say how happy I am that my sabse favorite couple Rids-Armaan are together in the jungle?  Can we say Tarzan-Jane anyone?  In fact, I was so happy that I wrote a new list, my five sabse favorite things in tonight's episode:

Trina's Five Sabse Favorite Things  9/6/07

1.  Armaan's bulging biceps (need i say more?)  😲😲

2.  when he carried her on his back into the lodge

3.  Armaan looking at Rids wet hair as if he had never seen her before or a girl with wet hair.  😍

4.  Armaan telling Rids if she doesn't take his red shirt she will catch pneumonia, die and then her dad will tell him "son why did my daughter die" and he couldnt look at his sad expression.  Priceless Armaan line!!

5.  Rids-Armaan hug, the first ever we have seen!!  ☺️

All this after Armaan totally froze Rids out in the cold last week and now, the temperature is heating up in their um, friendship.  lol.      

I was bummed there was no precap, but tonight's episode sure gave me goosebumps!!  πŸ˜‰   

Edited by trina1 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tumne toh meri moo ki baat cheenli yaar. and your number 1? GOD!!!! I totally agree!!! Armaan has a hell of a body. I was like staring at his tatoo which looked like it was covered with make up. I wonder why they covered it. I think it's hot! Trinz, this episode was like worth watching over and over again! Even I was waiting for the precap, but I think I can wait for the episode! πŸ˜†love the list yaar!

komal
-Simrah- thumbnail

wel todays episode was completely flawless πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i loved all scenes of AR 😳 😳
armaan's biceps were hailaaaaaa 😍 bas tattoo ki kami thi πŸ˜†

the sparkle in his eyes while staring at ridz was amazing 😍 😍 😍

Edited by eijaz_lover - 16 years ago
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Komal! Yeah, this episode is worth a second dekho, actually multiple dekhos. And when he called her "Miss Basketji", I nearly fell off my chair laughing.   πŸ˜†