Dill Mill Gaye

Trina's 5 Sabse Favorite Things tonight

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 7:39pm | IP Logged

ok guys, can i just say how happy I am that my sabse favorite couple Rids-Armaan are together in the jungle?  Can we say Tarzan-Jane anyone?  In fact, I was so happy that I wrote a new list, my five sabse favorite things in tonight's episode:

Trina's Five Sabse Favorite Things  9/6/07

1.  Armaan's bulging biceps (need i say more?)  ShockedShocked

2.  when he carried her on his back into the lodge

3.  Armaan looking at Rids wet hair as if he had never seen her before or a girl with wet hair.  Day Dreaming

4.  Armaan telling Rids if she doesn't take his red shirt she will catch pneumonia, die and then her dad will tell him "son why did my daughter die" and he couldnt look at his sad expression.  Priceless Armaan line!!

5.  Rids-Armaan hug, the first ever we have seen!!  Blushing

All this after Armaan totally froze Rids out in the cold last week and now, the temperature is heating up in their um, friendship.  lol.      

I was bummed there was no precap, but tonight's episode sure gave me goosebumps!!  Wink   

Edited by trina1 - 06 September 2007 at 8:11pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Trina's 5 Sabse Favorite Things tonight" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
tumne toh meri moo ki baat cheenli yaar. and your number 1? GOD!!!! I totally agree!!! Armaan has a hell of a body. I was like staring at his tatoo which looked like it was covered with make up. I wonder why they covered it. I think it's hot! Trinz, this episode was like worth watching over and over again! Even I was waiting for the precap, but I think I can wait for the episode! LOLlove the list yaar!

komal

-Simrah-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Simrah-

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

wel todays episode was completely flawless Clap Clap Clap
i loved all scenes of AR Embarrassed Embarrassed
armaan's biceps were hailaaaaaa Day Dreaming bas tattoo ki kami thi LOL

the sparkle in his eyes while staring at ridz was amazing Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

Edited by eijaz_lover - 06 September 2007 at 8:02pm

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Thanks Komal! Yeah, this episode is worth a second dekho, actually multiple dekhos. And when he called her "Miss Basketji", I nearly fell off my chair laughing.   LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top