everyone knows Ekta!!!!

Mgurl thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Okay seriously everyone knows Ekta and all of her shows like whenever there's a mystery or somebody's trying to find something out it doesn't get solved for months and I mean it how long has the Mahi murder mystery been going on for months and months and then Ekta forgets it and puts in another twist like that one with Abhay's "son" Agnivarsh or whatever his name is I mean come on seriously and they say this show's gonna end in February 2005 I don't think soo....... It's bunch of lies how is Ekta gonna end it then kill everyone off she has to solve everything before she ends the show...

please reply back!!!!!!😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samir_soni thumbnail
it'll take her another 5 years to solve all the mysteries🤢....do u have enough  patience ????😆I don't think she will stop this show so soon. U know KKusum is no one's fav show.....still many ppl watch it no matter what. Ekta will never lose her audience by closing it.....so relax.... take some energy pills.....wait and watch...long way to go!!!!!😭
ExoticDivinity2 thumbnail
Kusum is just getting really sickening now...wow i think kumud won't be able to play the tape because it will get ruined....ugh...
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What was the need for kumud to show the tape to kali. In all ektaa serial its same. They show the tape to villans always.

Surely kali will destroy that tape. She is not so fool.

sannakayani thumbnail
yeah hope she gets out of that room in no time and plays the tape infront of everyone plz plz plz hope that happens