Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

diljaani

IF-Dazzler

diljaani

IF’s Bollywood Chef

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
  Hey everyone!!Embarrassed

No, no this is not some silly fan-fic (although its a very appealing title)LOL.........plz I dont have the timeOuch  But I have an interesting thought which I had like to share with you allTongue

The character of Armaan is very naughty and the first word that comes to my mind when I think of Ridz is "poor"LOL, but I think its time for Ridz to teach Armaan a well earned lessonBig smile  More like, its pay-back time!Cool

I propose for a New Entry in the show who falls in love with crazy Anjali, but of course Anjali rejects him outright with her blunt insults....ouch!Ouch.....The new entry gets hurt and decides to ask Ridz for help.  Bholi-bhali Ridz doesn't think too much and decides to helpSmile

By now, Armaan has started to feel something special for RidzEmbarrassed, but him being arrogant, he won't trust those feelings to be loveOuch  He will still share the same relationship with Ridz as he has always done, but with a little more passionWink  When Armaan comes to find out about the new entry, the jealous & angry man inside him fires up everytime he sees the 2 togetherEmbarrassed.  Armaan thinks that the new entry is flirting with Ridz and she is blind fully getting trapped, but the 2 are only plotting ways to get Anjali to fall in love with the new entry!!LOLBig smile

So here starts another series of fights and arguments, with a little more love and a little more passion, between Armaan & Ridz, but for very different reasons!EmbarrassedWink 

So what say guys, can someone feel the love?LOLDancingHug

~dj

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Jealous & The New Entry!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

diljaani

IF-Dazzler

diljaani

IF’s Bollywood Chef

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 6:43pm | IP Logged
24 views and not a single reply?  Confused

Mera idea itna bhi bura nahi haiLOL

~dj

hazel_eyed_gurl

Groupbie

hazel_eyed_gurl

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
i think jealousy and the other man factor always works
but the con side is that armaan might think that and ironically go after anjali while they are trying to make the plan... Wink
A new entry would difinately spice things up a bit
one thing for sure: Armaan will be jealous whoever it is probably even atul now that he is in lurve... LOL LOL

diljaani

IF-Dazzler

diljaani

IF’s Bollywood Chef

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 6:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hazel_eyed_gurl

i think jealousy and the other man factor always works
but the con side is that armaan might think that and ironically go after anjali while they are trying to make the plan... Wink
A new entry would difinately spice things up a bit
one thing for sure: Armaan will be jealous whoever it is probably even atul now that he is in lurve... LOL LOL

You're right, it would definitely spice things upBig smile

If Armaan runs after Anjali (which I think is highly impossible becuause of her unappreciative attitude), then Ridz will definitely feel the heat and she won't back down from that challenge either....LOL

~dj

Robin_M

IF-Rockerz

Robin_M

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
haha i was actually thinking the same thing! i thought that they should bring in a guy who is ridz childhood friend and the 2 are very close (they are like best friends)! and he has had feelings for anjali for many years! and ridz trys to help him get anjali! and seeing ridz with another guy, armaan would be super jealous!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
i liek ur idea,! Embarrassed

diljaani

IF-Dazzler

diljaani

IF’s Bollywood Chef

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Robin_M

haha i was actually thinking the same thing! i thought that they should bring in a guy who is ridz childhood friend and the 2 are very close (they are like best friends)! and he has had feelings for anjali for many years! and ridz trys to help him get anjali! and seeing ridz with another guy, armaan would be super jealous!

Hum sab milke kitna accha soch te hain apne Armaan aur Ridz ke bare mainLOL....aur Anjali bhi!!ROFL

~dj

diljaani

IF-Dazzler

diljaani

IF’s Bollywood Chef

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

i liek ur idea,! Embarrassed

heheee tnx!Embarrassed

~dj

Post Reply New Post

Go to top