Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Not another blame again!! (Page 2)

chayya Groupbie
chayya
chayya

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Relax exotic!! She did not blame Nandu for what Raj and Armaan did with her,she confided in him and told him that they suspected him of conniving with her for Kohinoor....and hence they hatched the diabolical plan..........there is a difference between blaming someone and informing that same person of somebody else's suspicions.....

Wah Minnie! Aapne hamari muh ki baat cheen li.........exactly what I think.

Minnie wrote:  By the way where did Purab come from.........however as you have mentioned him I must take this opportunity to say that in my opinion she didn't blame him enough;she let him off too easily.........if it had been  me,I would have used the choicest of expletives for him day in & day out for ditching me at the alter without so much as a by your leaveAngry.........

BTW Minnie,you are really funny and know how to speak your mindLOL

pujas Senior Member
pujas
pujas

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Purab jahan se bhi aaya acha huya aagaya.. I was missing him...he he sorry guys continue now
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 4:15am | IP Logged

Jassi is always been show to blame others about things going wrong and in this case she was telling Nandu that he was the reason why Armaan and Raj treated her this way!!!!!!

Wonder if by being with Armaan, Jassi has got his vibes of whining away...!LOL

Rifhat

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 7:24am | IP Logged
      I guess poor Jassi will get the blame for everything that happens in JJKN whether she is at fault or not............Poor girl.But then who said the world was fair? We all know even an ant kicks an elephant when it's in a ditch...............LOL
Tindae Groupbie
Tindae
Tindae

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 3:08am | IP Logged

I agree with Minnie, Jassi has not blamed Purab at all. She is upset about Armaan but how much hurt Purab has caused her no one knows, at present she can not face Purab's rejection therefore she is saying nothing. In my opinion Purab is lot worse than Armaan.

Sorry Purab fans, the truth is Purab has let Jassi down badly and I do not wish to see him ever again.

Jassi has not blamed Nandu, she was thinking logically about the past events and trying to reason why Armaan has done what he is done.

Jassi should take over Gulmohur and kick out the management !

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tindae

I agree with Minnie, Jassi has not blamed Purab at all. She is upset about Armaan but how much hurt Purab has caused her no one knows, at present she can not face Purab's rejection therefore she is saying nothing. In my opinion Purab is lot worse than Armaan.

Sorry Purab fans, the truth is Purab has let Jassi down badly and I do not wish to see him ever again.

Jassi has not blamed Nandu, she was thinking logically about the past events and trying to reason why Armaan has done what he is done.

Jassi should take over Gulmohur and kick out the management !

Jassi cant' blame Purab. She knows how much she has troubled him. She never even gave a thought how much she has insulted Purab and hurt him. I think whatever Purab did with her is justified totally AND NOW IF ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT PURAB I'LLL

Munchy EAT HIM/HER  UP

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

jassi didn't blame purab, but she should have, b/c he's such a coward and didn't had the guts to tell jassi that he's leaving. instead he wrote a letterDead

alliha Senior Member
alliha
alliha

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
LOLLOL ritu very cute icon......we have to be extra careful of u now Wink

Go to top