Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Jassi is always been show to blame others about things going wrong and in this case she was telling Nandu that he was the reason why Armaan and Raj treated her this way!!!!!!

Wonder if by being with Armaan, Jassi has got his vibes of whining away...!πŸ˜†

Rifhat

Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
      I guess poor Jassi will get the blame for everything that happens in JJKN whether she is at fault or not............Poor girl.But then who said the world was fair? We all know even an ant kicks an elephant when it's in a ditch...............πŸ˜†
Tindae thumbnail

I agree with Minnie, Jassi has not blamed Purab at all. She is upset about Armaan but how much hurt Purab has caused her no one knows, at present she can not face Purab's rejection therefore she is saying nothing. In my opinion Purab is lot worse than Armaan.

Sorry Purab fans, the truth is Purab has let Jassi down badly and I do not wish to see him ever again.

Jassi has not blamed Nandu, she was thinking logically about the past events and trying to reason why Armaan has done what he is done.

Jassi should take over Gulmohur and kick out the management !

ritu thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tindae

I agree with Minnie, Jassi has not blamed Purab at all. She is upset about Armaan but how much hurt Purab has caused her no one knows, at present she can not face Purab's rejection therefore she is saying nothing. In my opinion Purab is lot worse than Armaan.

Sorry Purab fans, the truth is Purab has let Jassi down badly and I do not wish to see him ever again.

Jassi has not blamed Nandu, she was thinking logically about the past events and trying to reason why Armaan has done what he is done.

Jassi should take over Gulmohur and kick out the management !

Jassi cant' blame Purab. She knows how much she has troubled him. She never even gave a thought how much she has insulted Purab and hurt him. I think whatever Purab did with her is justified totally AND NOW IF ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT PURAB I'LLL

EAT HIM/HER  UP

Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

jassi didn't blame purab, but she should have, b/c he's such a coward and didn't had the guts to tell jassi that he's leaving. instead he wrote a letter🀒

alliha thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ritu very cute icon......we have to be extra careful of u now πŸ˜‰
heyher87 thumbnail
😭FORGETTING IS HARD FOR ME 😭😭😭
Minnie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
[QUOTE=ritu

AND NOW IF ANYBODY SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT PURAB I'LLL

EAT HIM/HER  UP

[/QUOTE]

Purab is a COWARD,Purab is spineless,never stood up for his beleifs, brought our the worst in ppl,be it Jassi,Armaan or his own fans............πŸ˜‰

I guess you'll eat me up nowπŸ˜†.

BTW,I forgot to tell you,I am a poison who kills anyone who tries to eat me...............No anti venom works and no one possesses any resistance power against my deadly poison..........πŸ˜›

Please come and eat me..............😳

ides thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

BTW,I forgot to tell you,I am a poison who kills anyone who tries to eat me...............No anti venom works and no one possesses any resistance power against my deadly poison..........πŸ˜›

😲Minnie......why did u never tell me that u r Jassi......πŸ˜‰

*Anjali* thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Ides!!!!! Good one πŸ˜ƒ Ritu that icon is TOO cute πŸ˜‰