India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Not another blame again!!

ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

Dude Jasmeet Walia, blame giver of the century needs to stop blaming Purab and Nandu for the stuff that she's done.  I can't believe in this episode that Jassi is blaming Nandu for what Armaan did.  I'm sorry little girl, but Armaan did everything because he's a selfish and egotistical a****le and does not understand what love is or what friendship is....look at him and Jassi...dude, she blames Purab and Nandu for her own pain and her players attitude.  

All she has to do to get a makeover is to get rid of her dorky glasses and put on some contacts (I did that and got rid my dorky glasses lol) buy some jeans and tank tops to wear, get rid of her bangs or get a new hairstyle, and put on some makeup and get rid of her braces and get the clear kind.  That's it!!  And she's done!  She could just do that anyday but she doesn't.  Oh well.....I know I know, I'm being mean, but when I read the update for today I literally thought, Oh my God, not again...not another blame!   God help this woman!

Aasi

Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Why does Purab keep coming back to the discussion. Come on people he's gone.................forever, now plz stop talking about him, he's really gone.

that's what happends to me when purab's name comes up -

i didn't hear jassi blaming purab today at all. she blamed nandu, not purab.

-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princess

Why does Purab keep coming back to the discussion. Come on people he's gone.................forever, now plz stop talking about him, he's really gone.

that'swhat happends to me when purab's name comes up

HOW CAN ANYONE FORGET PURAB?????? Cry
ExoticDivinity2 Senior Member
ExoticDivinity2
ExoticDivinity2

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

that's what happends to me when purab's name comes up -

Yah that's what I was saying in the first place when I wrote my blerb that first she blamed Purab and now she's blaming Nandu Ouch...I didn't say anything about liking Purab or to bore you about him aight Angry...she blamed Nandu when the person she should really be blaming is Armaan and Raj for betraying her like that, and herself for being so gullible that she had no sense about anything.....and blame herself for how she treats people Dead.  Oh well.....I just hope the serial ends with a good ending. 

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Relax exotic!! She did not blame Nandu for what Raj and Armaan did with her,she confided in him and told him that they suspected him of conniving with her for Kohinoor....and hence they hatched the diabolical plan..........there is a difference between blaming someone and informing that same person of somebody else's suspicions.....

By the way where did Purab come from.........however as you have mentioned him I must take this opportunity to say that in my opinion she didn't blame him enough;she let him off too easily.........if it had been  me,I would have used the choicest of expletives for him day in & day out for ditching me at the alter without so much as a by your leaveAngry.........

ritu Goldie
ritu
ritu

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misha

that's what happends to me when purab's name comes up 

HOW CAN ANYONE FORGET PURAB?????? Too Happy 1Cry Too Happy 1Cry Too Happy 1Cry Too Happy 1Cry Too Happy 1Cry

Accha hai na let them forget Purab , hamara competition kam ho jayega
Too Happy 1 i am still waiting for ides and Cutereems to forget Purab.

Edited by ritu - 22 December 2004 at 10:06pm
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritu

Originally posted by misha

that'swhat happends to me when purab's name comes up

HOW CAN ANYONE FORGET PURAB?????? Cry

Accha hai na let them forget Purab , hamara competition kam ho jayega i am still waiting for ides and Cutereems to forget Purab.

TUM NE BILKUL THIK KAHA RITU . HUM BAHUT KHUSH HUE Big smile
adi04 Senior Member
adi04
adi04

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minnie

Relax exotic!! She did not blame Nandu for what Raj and Armaan did with her,she confided in him and told him that they suspected him of conniving with her for Kohinoor....and hence they hatched the diabolical plan..........there is a difference between blaming someone and informing that same person of somebody else's suspicions.....

By the way where did Purab come from.........however as you have mentioned him I must take this opportunity to say that in my opinion she didn't blame him enough;she let him off too easily.........if it had been  me,I would have used the choicest of expletives for him day in & day out for ditching me at the alter without so much as a by your leaveAngry.........

AGREE WITH U 100% Minnie!!!!!  She didn't blame Nandu.....and before Purab's entry or was it re-entry?, the directors were headed on the Nandu jealously track....with regards to the Kohinoor....but he became insignificant as Raj and Armaan saw Purab as a bigger threat.....  apparently the last 6 months have been erased.....and the transition has been not so smooth....

Go to top