Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:39am | IP Logged

I am not too sure about this.... but the way Anjali instantly sprung to action when she heard her baby sis' scream from the jungle made me think again....she cares for a sister even if it's only a salt pinch? The way she worriedly said that Riddzie is in genuine trouble and that she never does any drama or  fakehood...

.... And there was genuine concern in her voice as she assured Shashank that Riddhima will be fine and they'll find her....

I know this flicker of concern for her sister will disappear as soon as Riddzie is found and she notices the melting chocolates between Armaan-Riddzie ... this passing concern will evaporate....

Anjali is not incapable of love... it's just that she has a spine of arrogance and she is too much in love with herself to feel for anybody else .... sad...really sad.

Riddzie has always yearned for her "Dee's" love .....but i guess this dream has no destination because Anjali will never be what Ridzdie wants her sister to be.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "So, is Anjali still human?" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

armaan'sdoll

armaan'sdoll

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
ya i think ur right

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:44am | IP Logged
See, now I'd like to believe that even Angie has just a tiny tiny spot in her heart for Ridzy, but its been covered by Angie's own arrogance and "go-get-'em" attitude. Maybe she thinks Ridzy is too "weak" and thus cannot identify with her, or maybe she genuinely doesn't have the social skills to deal with her sister. I mean, we've seen that Angie can't really talk to patients and thinks like a businesswoman, so maybe her real problem is not Ridz, but her own inability to show love?

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:52am | IP Logged
True Smile

so now we need to seriously get a groom which matches ur description....cuz theres still hope LOL

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:53am | IP Logged

Originally posted by psawyer

See, now I'd like to believe that even Angie has just a tiny tiny spot in her heart for Ridzy, but its been covered by Angie's own arrogance and "go-get-'em" attitude. Maybe she thinks Ridzy is too "weak" and thus cannot identify with her, or maybe she genuinely doesn't have the social skills to deal with her sister. I mean, we've seen that Angie can't really talk to patients and thinks like a businesswoman, so maybe her real problem is not Ridz, but her own inability to show love?

Hmmm...true, it's  rather a case of Angie's selfishness, one-upmanship, self-obsession and emotional defeciency not allowing her to give her own goodness a chance.... Angie is too full of herself and has been the best in everything...she aims to take her Dad's postion someday....she just cannot relate to or with her heart...she'll always be distant.

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by friskysam

True Smile

so now we need to seriously get a groom which matches ur description....cuz theres still hope LOL

Bingo, Honey!

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Hmmm... that is a valid point..... Howmuchever you deny the fact, but they are sisters... Yes Anji is tough with Ridzi, but maybe it is because she doesn't really know to reciprocate love the right way... she thinks scolding Ridz is also a form her right over her, so there she is justified Smile

praks

Goldie

praks

Posted: 07 September 2007 at 2:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nitica_82

Anjali is not incapable of love... it's just that she has a spine of arrogance and she is too much in love with herself to feel for anybody else .... sad...really sad.

yup! exactly... she's too self-centered... her life revolves around only her ownself, her dreams, her ambitions, her yearnings, everything which is HERS! and frankly, that's too miserable! 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top