Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

6th sept update -beginning of love

*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:39am | IP Logged

hey guys ,

Today's episode started with armaan and ridhima looking at each other.Sapna asks sach or challenge..and then armaan says ofcourse sach cuz ridhima always speaks the truth .Then Ridhima tells challenge. Armaan tells ok basket can you see that jungle??? you have to go into the jungle and stay there for 10 mins nd come back.Sapna tells that cmon armaan it is really dark how can she go there??? then atul tells that ridhima you dont have to go there in the night.then anjali tells if you guys can stop it and let ridhima tell..ridz i know you are scared of the dark! give up.Ridhima gets up and goes.

Inside the jungle...ridhima is walking extremely angry.She tells that he thinks i am scared.If i get a chance i wont leave him..ill surely get him into trouble..and telling things about armaan when suddenly she sees some leaves moving she gets scared and the shouts aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa .then anjali says i think ridz is in great trouble.She doesnt act armaan. Then armaan tells dont worry ill go.If i dont come back in 10mins with ridhima then you come there.

On the other hand ridhima is running..and then she falls down...she figures out that the thing moving the leaves was just a sheep.She keeps telling dont feel scared ridz..itz just a sheep..its just a sheep..and then she thinks which way did i come from???? then she does akad bakad bombai bo assi nubbe poore sau ..sau se nikla dhaaga chor nikalke bhaaga. nd ends on a direction that is wrong.Then Armaan comes into the jungle...he shouts..basket...ridhima..basket...ridhima ...and then he hears an animal's sound..so he picks up a stick and shouts like tarzan and then ridhima shouts again..nd then she just closed her eyes and kept shouting and armaan was like its me ridhima armaan..Then she opens her eyes..and then armaan smiles and tells but you got scared right???? Then ridhima tells why should i??? then he howls and smiles..LOLWink and then ridz tells jungli jaanwar.

Then armaan goes in one direction and tells the camp is on that side...then ridhima tells no its on that side...and then armaan tells i just came i know better...and asks her how she is sooo sure??? then ridhima tells i have brains that's why..LOL Then ridhima tells move and pushes him...and he tells listen to me nd then bang...they fall.

There anjali , sapna , atul  , Dr.keerti , Dr.shubhankar and some people from the village are hunting for ridhima and armaan..and then sapna asks if there are any animals in this jungle...then he tells yes..but not many 2-3 cheetah's , 2-3 wolves...etc...Then they get scared.Then atul was walking extremely weirdly and Dr.Keerti asks him why he is walking like this???? then he tells that in this place there are snakes and the snakes will have kids too...so if those small snakes come under my legs then they will die..and Dr.keerti gives this irritated look.Then sapna trips and Dr.shubhankar holds her and that usual background music goes on....and then atul sings a song..and then she gets back to normal and Dr.shubhankar tells your songs are very nice..and then he tells in such situations i usually sing..or sumthing like that.Then the village people tell after this where they have gone i dont know.its dark now we shud find them in the morning only.

Anjali calls up Dr.Shashank and tells him about ridz getting lost..he gets worried and tells that i cannot come today but i will leave tom morning..he asks if someone has gone to search for them..angie tells yes..she asks him not to very and ridz will be found.and tells him she has to go now.he gets worried and sis padma comes there and tells OT is ready...and then sees him tensed and asks him if angie and ridz are ok..he doesnt reply and then she tells i have known you for quiet sometime...and when you are tensed about the kids you cannot hide it..and then he tells surgery and leaves.

IN the jungle again..armaan and ridhima are hanging on a tree..armaan tells you cudnt wait?? then ridhima tells you cudnt wait?? and then they have their usual arguement..and then they jump..they both fall down.After falling down ridz gets hurt and looks at it..armaan tells show me..but ridz disagrees but he anywayz sees at and takes out his hanky and ties it...and then he tells in earlier  times hero used to get hurt and heroine used to tear her saree and tie it..and here now me hero is tying it to a zero..LOLthen ridz tells you and hero??? have u seen your face in the mirror??? then armaan tells yes i know i am very handsome.Embarrassed Then armaan tells now you walk behind me without speaking a word..she tries to tell something but he doesnt listen and then he was walking backwards and falls down she tries to warn him and then starts laughin..and then armaan tells cudnt you have told me something?? then she tells you only told me rite..not to tell anything! and then he gets up and they start walking ...armaan goes fast and then ridhima sits down and tells that i cannot walk anymore...then she tells i am hungry and thirsty too....then armaan tells that this is a jungle if you sit here the animals will eat you..and then he tells that this is not camp..theres no resturant and your not going to get any water..here too..and then makes her get and up and then she tells dont touch me and starts blowing her wound.Then armaan tells basket which side should we go???? right or left????then she tells armaan accept it we are lost...it doesnt make a difference..if we get lost going towards the right or towards the left???? then armaan tells ofcourse it does..then ridz tells mere peeche peeche chalo softly and then tells...rightleftrightleftrightleft...LOL

Then they are walking and ridhima sits down and tells if the animal want to come and eat i dont care...let it come..and i am thirsty..then armaan is going and she asks where are you going??? then he tells first you say you dont need my help...then you say dont touch me..now your asking where i am going..then she tells okok i dont need your help go..he goes then she sees something and starts shouting aaaaa aaa and goes and hugs armaan...Embarrassed then armaan keeps loooking..and then shouts bachaaooo...then ridz leaves him and tells why did you shout??? then he tells your taking advantage of  the dark jungle and meri izzat ko loot rahi hoo...then he asks there are no father and brother in your house???LOLLOL Then ridz gets irritated..and then armaan gives her coconut water but she tells i dont need..then armaan tells that oh great two should b more than enough for me.and drinks both and ridz was looking sad...and then armaan sees a cottage. and tells look at that basket..the hotel for the night.and he goes there...then ridz asks what do you mean by hotel for the night?? then she asks what are we going to do here?? he tells we are going to sleep.then they go in....and then he tells...wow...rain..a girl with me..and then ridz gets totaly grossed out and tells i am not going to stay here...and goes out...Then after that she feels cold and comes in...he tells her that i have reserved this place for me...but if you want we both can..and she feels sick and walks out...and while going she tells if it was nice boy he would have given tht place to the girl..and then he tells wherz the girl???LOLand then he tells that ok basket its going to rain...i am asking you last time your coming or not..she tells no..and so he carries her LOLLOL and she tells leve me...leave me..!!! and takes her in and keeps her down...and she sits next to the fire...and he keeps looking at her...he sees her feeling cold..and then tells you know..this is my fav shirt..if i give it to you then it will bcum dirty but if i can spend the night with you it is a small sacrifice and comes next to her and then he tells her laugh its good for you..and tells that if you dont take this then you will get pneumonia..and if you do..you will die..if you die then doc shashank will say that cuz of your shirt my daughter died and i wont be able to see him in pain and she smiled.Smile and then armaan gives her the shirt and tells her you dont look that bad when you smile..and she tells you too..then he tells even his second grade teacher used to tell that..then she tells in second grade too?? then he tells yeah most good looking guy in school or class or sumthing. then she asks where he went to school??? then he tells mussorie..hostel..all are frndz we used to for night shows and once we took the shortcut..and then he looked at her ..she was drying her hair..and he was looking at her..and then she saw him and he turned behind..and said after that we went to different colleges..and never met again..and then he saw she went to sleep...Embarrassed

He went to her..and kept admiring her beauty. he caried her..and put her to sleep properly and then her fringe was over her face he moved that too..and kept looking at her..

freeze

sorry for the slow update

Preview: no preview

Latest promo : armaan was holding ridhima..and then his dream breaks and thinks what a scary dream?? and then he was in the basket ball court and was thinking thats basket and stuff...and then in the basketball match he looks at her putting water on her face and while ridz was tackling the ball and he let her get a basket and then shows her a thumbs up and winks..then in the background it says ..is this the beginning of love???Embarrassed

Ratings

100/10 LOL wonderful episode..beginning of love

your comments...if you like my update.post it here..if not pm me..LOL

lots of love

sneha

Edited by craziegal - 06 September 2007 at 10:35am

The following 65 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*rachirastogigaya_subsanandekanshvanshita_lanagina85kiloljjaniabcdef123456x bhavz xDi72489Kiran_01nupskpps_ppsrinsboskysp87navzdpatel2ivy_softybatoolBaAZiGar0Ditto100premukti_5rb1ahutanp-roxminki*mittu*-Jailbait-cuty_kKhushi11premdewaanidhoopkinareyneha2005Angel39Mischeivous~sowmya~abhilashasharmadeshi2007Dhw@ni-Rakshu-DulceAmor*Sunita*debby_11o|oNaTaShAo|o* ~ Roshni ~ *wezyuskyph03srk_kadzPyaari_ShaileeBarishkiduaakomalashpop77prettyasjenbittersweet93anonmemberpeachesnplums*Dakoo_Minzy*SobtiFanShreesmiley_liziscarlettebluesareetatrina_sarasnotfadedaway

Angel39 IF-Dazzler
Angel39
Angel39

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Embarrassed Embarrassed ..thank youuuu so muchh

omgg..atleast through this dare....AR are together LOL
DJKM IF-Rockerz
DJKM
DJKM

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:44am | IP Logged
thnx alot Smile
-Anaya- IF-Veteran Member
-Anaya-
-Anaya-

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:52am | IP Logged
thanx... Embarrassed
angadkripakyph Groupbie
angadkripakyph
angadkripakyph

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:55am | IP Logged
thanx
guju_angel Goldie
guju_angel
guju_angel

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:56am | IP Logged
arwwww sho sweet.. lol i still need to watch yesterdai's episode can sum plz plz plz post it!!

radhika. LOL
Angel39 IF-Dazzler
Angel39
Angel39

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:57am | IP Logged
^^Radhiika ...5th (yesterday) vid is already posted Confused

Thanks for the update..plz keep continueing Embarrassed Big smile
--sneha-- Senior Member
--sneha--
--sneha--

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 9:59am | IP Logged
thanx so mcuh Embarrassed