LRL FIC: Long Journey of RN(Part17 pg26) 5/05) - Page 7

Posted: 16 years ago
too good awesome plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continue soon fast asap.
very interesting... cooll...lovely..very well written.... πŸ‘ do continue soon... 😊
cool yaar.....i hope ritu is not trying to make differences b/w raj-naina....and i think that niana will control raj's anger, plz continue soonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
dont u see ur replies

i asked u sumthing
Originally posted by tina_twinkling_

dont u see ur replies

i asked u sumthing

Sorry, but I have been busy so I didn't answer your question earlier.

Here are the links.

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=738425
(RN Love story in different style)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=655225
(Fanfic about RN)
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=609802
(First Fan Fic: "Love & Friendship")

I hope you will find that helpful and I hope you will like these fan fics also.
If you have any problem then tell me. I try to help out my best.

Thank you
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update da next part soon fast asap now only.
hey too good

pl continue soon

Part ' 8

Raj and Naina were enjoying the view and delicious Italian food when the view just got better for Naina while it got quite bitter for Raj.

Our dear six cadets with some senior cadets had arrived in the restaurant and sat at the bar unaware of Captain Rajveer's presence. (It was restaurant/bar type of place)

Huda- A round of beer for everyone, right guys?

Ali- We are here, hudabhai lekin hum piyenge nahi aur mera khayal hai aap logo ko bhi drink nahi leni chahiye.

Pooja- Oy, Ali is right. Main apne network main daru bharana nahi chahti.

Aalekh- Apun to piyega baki tum logo ki marzi.

Senior cadet- Kya, cadet beigh apni girl friend ko impress karne ke liye bahane bata rahe ho'.

Ali- Dekhiye tameez main reh kar baat kijiye''

Yudi- Chill out guys'' we are not here to fight.

Senior cadet- Tum kya fight karoge. You are worse than a girl yudi.

Yudi- That's it.

And he threw some beer at him but the senior cadet was quick so he moved and all the beer ended up on guys who were sitting on the next table. They didn't look civilized at all.

Raj spotted the cadets as they entered and he was angry at them for breaking yet another rule.

Raj- ye first year cadets bhi na kabhi nahi sudhregne. Phir rule break kiya' main abhi ja kar dekhta hoon'

Naina- Calm down Raj' May be they are here for nice dinner.

Raj- Nice dinner' I don't think so'

Naina- Don't disturb them if they behave properly. And you are reacting like you never broke any rules when you were a cadet. I know you, bhaiya & your other friends sneaked out a lot and broke so many rules than these cadets.

Raj- And how do you know? Zaroor sab naveen ne bataya hoga tum he'

Naina- Raj, agar naveen mujhe nahi batata to tum log ek baar bhi bina pakde gaye academy se bahar nahi ja sakte.

Raj- Matlab?

Naina- Sare bahar jane ke ideas kiske hote the naveen bhaiya ke right?

Raj- right'

Naina- wrong, it was all my ideas. Remember the time when you guys fooled Major Niar and Brigadier chandok at the same time to celebrate Holi'

Raj- Yeah, it was fantastic.

Naina- And you actually thought that Naveen could come up with those brilliant ideas on his own'

Raj- Wow so it was all yours doing'

Naina- Yes.

(Flashback:

Raj- Naveen, how we are going to celebrate Holi this year since now both MC & BC are in the academy.

Abhi- Haan, naveen kuch socho yaar.

Naveen- I already thought about it and I think I know where to find ideas for it.

Naveen called Naina for some ideas as she was the brilliant prankster ever.

Naina- Very simple bro' Just do something to distract BC and MC and you are free to do whatever you like on Holi. After all it's just for two days and I am sure you can send those two out of the academy for some reason that they just can't avoid.

Naveen- Yeah, aur wo hum karenge kaise' ab unko ja kar seedha keh to nahi sakte ki hum ko holi manani hai to please aap academy se bahar chale jaye'

Naina- Well if it was me than I would have told them but considering how you guys fear them, it's not probably good idea for you.

Naveen- seedhe seedhe idea bata'

Naina- Ok then listen to me very carefully' Just fax me two official letters with military stamps on them and make sure that two are not related to each other and rest just leave it on me.

Two days later, BC & MC left for some official work and Cadets celebrated Holi with great fun'

Flashback ends)

Present:

Raj remembered that Holi incident and it was all still mystery for every one that how BC & MC suddenly left for four days.

Raj- I don't know what happened but without any ideas or any skims BC and MC were out of the academy.

Naina- Well of course, you guys didn't have to do anything as I already did whatever needed to be done.

Raj(shockingly)- What do you mean?

Naina- The two official blank letters that you stole from BC's office and Naveen sent them to me.

Raj- Ok then'

Naina- Then nothing, I made duplicate with some help of my friends and burnt the original ones as I know those are secured letters. And on those duplicate ones I just wrote some urgent message that BC & MC needed to be in south of kerala and it was awful two days journey so obviously they needed total four days to fool themselves and you guys were free to celebrate holi without any obstacles.

Raj(smiled)- Naina, you are brilliant but just do me a favor'

Naina- What?

Raj- don't play any tricks on me nor teach to these cadets as now I am a teacher and I certainly don't want to be a victim of those tricks.

Naina- I won't play any tricks on you, I promise but I can't promise that I am not certainly sure of cadets to stop their pranks. They should have some fun too.

Raj(looking at cadets)- Well, they just started to have some extra fun' I think, and we better go to stop'

Yudi was about to be beaten by a goon whom he threw the beer at.

Huda and senior cadets were about to get into the fight while Aalekh was about to drink his beer. And Ali, Riya and Pooja were trying to stop the fight between the goons and them and senior cadets.

Yudi and Ali picked up something to hit goon and Huda was about to hit senior cadet when Raj & Naina reached there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raj- Everyone stop'.

Everyone looked at the direction and found Naina and Raj there.

Raj asked everyone to stand in one line and told aalekh to put his drink down before he could get one sip. Aalekh reluctantly did that and all first year cadets stood in one line. Raj asked senior cadets to leave from there or he will inform Brigadier and they wouldn't have any more freedom on Saturday nights to go out.

Senior cadets said sorry and left from there. Now the goons were about to hit Raj but Raj fought back and cadets were impressed by him.

When Raj was done with fighting, he came to the cadets. Naina was already there'

Raj- I don't know what to say to you cadets. How many times I have told you not to break rules but you guys'' Apni harkato se baaj nahi aaoge tum log'. Nahi na'

Ali- We are very sorry sir'

Yudi- Aage se aisa nahi hoga sir'

Raj- Well but this time, you will be punished and I am not going to save you this time.

Everyone panicked as if Rajveer told anything to BC or MC, they will be thrown out of the academy, but they didn't need to worry as long as Naina was there.

Naina- Come on Raj, they said sorry' Just one more time' They already told you aage se wo log aisa nahi karenge.

Raj glared at Naina that she was interrupting between him & cadets but Naina's face expressions were enough for him to smile and forget about everything that cadets did.

Raj(smiled)- Ok, but last time''

Pooja- Thank you sir' Thank you ma'am'

Naina- Pooja, I told you not to call me ma'am. Just call me Naina or I have to tell Raj to punish you guys.

Pooja- Ok Thank you Naina'

Everyone smiled and cadets were about to go back but Raj stopped them.

Raj- Cadets, now if you try to go back sneakily then you are bound to get caught by Major Niar.

Aalekh- Par, apun ko wapas to jana hoga na'

Naina- Sure, you guys come with us but after the dinner as we didn't finish ours and I think you skipped yours to sneak out.

Yudi- But we don't want to disturb you'.

Raj- It's okay cadets even if you guys go now then I will have to accompany you so let's have dinner and then we will go'

Naina ordered the dinner while they all chatted away.

Cadets felt more relaxed with Naina as she was just like them and she even made the situation lighter and Raj wasn't angry with cadets anymore. He was also enjoying the time with cadets. He realized that Naina decreased the distance between him & cadets in just two days she was there. He became friendlier with cadets in past two days compare to what he was in past three months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they came back to the academy, suriji and olitaji were waiting for cadets as they found out that cadets weren't in the hostels.

Raj saved cadets by explaining to suriji and lolitaji that they had taken cadets out to enjoy a little as Naina insisted him.

Cadets said good night and went to their rooms while Naina & Raj headed to theirs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Preview: The Fresher's ball and Dr. Ritu Mishra's next step'
Edited by nisha1984 - 13 years ago
awsumn update loved it

will definitely read ur other fics
awesome...too good.. πŸ‘ do continue soon...me waiting for the next part eagerly... 😊 πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ