Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shizajaved

IF-Veteran Member

shizajaved

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:18am | IP Logged

Hello FriendsHug,

Today I have come up with such an interesting topic to discuss on.. and yes, we are surely gonna have fun discussing it only if youuuuu participate in the discussionEmbarrassed. What I am going to tell you is something that happened yesterday only and here I am to discuss it with you all. Wink You must have got a clue what we are going to discuss today with the help of the subject of this thread.

Well, it was 6.50pm.. I was in my coaching centre, highly concentrating on my studiesBlushing.. LOL! (Okey.. this was unnecessaryTongue).. heh, only 5 mins were left for my coaching headache to finish. (For that day.. heh). Umm, there came an assistant or someone who manages things over there blah.. well whoever he was.. he came and asked if this girl 'XYZ' came to attend the coaching today.. all were like.. No, she is absent today.

Then came her mother.. who was damn hyper and she confirmed it again frm the students and the sir if they have seen the girl around. She had been missing frm her home for 3 hours now!!! I don't exactly know how her Mother came to know.. coz the girl was supposed to be in the coaching centre.. anyway, that's none of our business!!!LOL

Eventually, we came to know that the girl had been caught on spot frm her dating point!Ouch aww, poor girl!Ouch Bad luck! that's what me and my friends have been thinking but this was really an interesting story!Tongue So now you know she had bunk her coaching centre to go on a date with her boyfriend.

What do you all think? Was it the right thing to bunk her coachin centre to meet her boyfriend? Afterall, we know we are NEVER going to get permission frm our parents to go on a date. And most of the times here girls hardly get permission to hang out with their girl friends so boyfriends toh.. Bhool hi jao!LOL 

You know frm the point of view of this world - we all know it was wrong to bunk the coachin.. but if you use UR own point of view.. then only you can come up with your opinion on this. I don't have anything to say about what she did was right or wrong. I have so many things going on in my mind and well this is not anything new. This is going on everywhere.

One day absent isn't a big deal.. its no harm for ur studies. but eventually, you get habitual of bunking ur schools/coll/uni.. and this results in harm of ur studies. But look, the girl's mother and that guy assistant came and asked for that girl and all got to know that she went on a date and she was caught - All her reputation is now gone. 'Its takes your lifetime to make a good image and it takes a second to lose it all!' and then its really hard to gain that image. But it's not impossible! Oo, have I said it all? EmbarrassedLOL Your views on this!!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bunking schools/coll/uni/coachings !!!" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prithvi lover

IF-Rockerz

prithvi lover

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
hey man! so wat if she bunked one stupid coaching class 2 go out! i mean lets see.......ok maybe she  lost her image.......she shud 4get bout it n move on..say sorry blah blah!
well......i wud do n e thing 2 get out of extra classes! may it be a date! but i dun get 1 thing!-she wasnt there....she was on date....then.....5 min  left 4 home......n mom cums asking 4 her daughter!?? cmon! it takes time 2 reach home! y did da mom show up!??

Edited by prithvi lover - 05 September 2007 at 11:12am

Indian_girl_18

Indian_girl_18

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
Well I think it was wrong of the girl to do that cause her parents must have trusted her to send her to college. Most girls don't get the opportunity to contuine there studies. I mean bunking isn't bad, once in a while ( I personally have never bunked my classes). But people have different views on this.

Also, you years to go to college are now, so go to college don't just bunk. Once the college years go by, it'll be hard to get them back. So stay in college and study. Smile

But I certianly agree that it takes a lifetime to build a reputation and a second to lose it all.

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Nice one Shiza! LOL Clap

Well well we get to see this phenomenon daily at the uni and my my sometimes u keep thinking.. why are there parents like that?
i mean come one isn't it weird that the mom shows up at the coaching centre..it's becoz of her basically that the image of the girl is ruined..okay not literally..dont; get me wrong.. of course it's the girl's fault to get caught red-handed on the date spot.. but if the mom hadn't informed abt it.. you all wouldn't even know maybe... LOL LOL..at least not so soon

and what if it was just i time and they had to see it!! bad luck i must say LOL LOL

BUT.... i totally agree, it's not good to bunk school/coachings etc to go on a date..you can also go on a date after the classes nah..and it would be better if u had the approval of your parents..

anyways that's what i think.. i know i wouldn't like my image to be ruined at all.. so i would try to follow all my classes Wink
date ka phir dekhenge...

LOve,
Gracella

Lovers Ka Love

IF-Rockerz

Lovers Ka Love

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 3:41am | IP Logged
well, nOw in mOst Of Our cOaching centers, staff infOrm parents that their sOn/daughter is missing tOday... sO, it is simply immpOssible tO have a date in same time... if yOu knOw abOut Practical Centre Shiza, then yOu definetly gOtta knOw.... it simple immpOssible..... LOLLOLLOL

but... what rubbish i am talking bOut yaarLOL.... cOme tO the pOint.... What i say abOut all this is, "WAIT AND WATCH IF YOU'RE REALLY IN LOVE"EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed..... tO understand my line i've given abOve, yOu have tO fall in lOve.... EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Dating & meeting is nOt such impOrtant and thats what i think....Confused self-respect is abOve allTongue... and anOther thing is that, if we think a lil bit abOut Our relatiOn, then a pOint came in mind is that "If we caught, then everything gOnna be finished sOon and we dOnt mOve On"OuchOuchOuch... sO, just a lil wait is a way to mOved On... Only if yOu're seriOs abOut yOur relatiOnship...Tongue... and if yOU are just Time pass... then nOthing matter...LOL

and yes... an experience, i am gOing tO tell yOu is i wOnt ever gO on date wid the gurl i lOveSmile... we just talk On phOne, meet 3 times but nOt on any valid dating place but just by standing in frOnt Of each Other twice in my appartment and talk tO each Other fOr 15 minutesBlushing... we chat on sms(late nights)... but we lOve and belive each Other a lOooooot.... and we are lOoking tO mOved O sOon....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 07 September 2007 at 1:49am

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 3:45am | IP Logged
I think it was wrong, she could of gone on the weekend..and said im going around a freinds, and not bunk from school/college/uni

sadia_lahori

sadia_lahori

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 11:35am | IP Logged
NOO YAAR SHAIZA it was that girls fault such girls never get respect from the society not from there family and even not from the guys who they date in the end thay say [tum nay meri haar baat maani pata nhin kis kis kay ssath yeh sab kaar chuki hoo LOL ]abb yaar yeh line sahi hai na

Taify

IF-Sizzlerz

Taify

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Bunking is cool..
One MUST bunk his/her class at least once... (not forcing you) but it is a different feeling... LOL

Mind YOU:- I am not asking you to bunk it and enjoy with your GF/BF Embarrassed Big smile Wink

I've bunked my school only once LOL when i was in 8 about 5 years back and it was fun :P enjoying with friends... mind you friends.. not GF .. agar hoti tou shayas ooske sath hota LOL

Now to the topic..

I think it is not goood to really go with your BF to a dating point.... i mean why a dating point??? choose a place where you cannot be caught LOL LOL LOL OK .. I sound funny.. don't i?

The girl did the wrong thing by Bunking.She should've chose some other time takay pakri na jati Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.