Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: maroon

hello. what i didnt understand clearly was did snape care for Harry or was he only protecting him for Lily. when dumbledore asks snape does he care for H he says " for him?" and does a patronus. he doesnt answer the question.

snape just wanted harry alive bcz he luved lily. abt patronus, it was same as lily, so that action of snape answers Dumbledore's actions: i don't care for harry i only care for lily and want lily's blood to live. but i think snape gave harry hard time a harry looked like James and snape disliked james and it reminded him of all the bad things that james did to him whilst at school😳

i hope i didn't confuse u more πŸ˜†

lucky_lakshmi thumbnail
^^^well explained thats right...well what are u to do if u see the man u hate an the woman u love in one boy!???

Hey thats sounds cool!!! πŸ˜‰ Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 16 years ago
pari0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ya i don't sound a bit funny and cool πŸ˜† poor severus he was so confused now on second thought i feel sorry for him that he spent his entire life in risk for harry and wht he sees in him the image of man he hated the most and the same man bcz of whom he (severus)didn't get lov of his life 😭 ... i mean if u see if james would not have jinxed severus then lily would not have come to help than severus would not have called mudblood and they might have ended up married so in a sense (from severus's point of view) it was bcz of james that severus lost lily na 😭

what a irony of life

-Pari 😳