Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

simpleL0VE38

Goldie

simpleL0VE38

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged

can anyone help me with this problem i'm having?Ouch

ok, so there was this one guy i liked in 5th grade. he was in my class in 5th and 6th but not 7 or 8.Cry. anyway, i liked him in 5th grade, i didn't really care in 6th (i tried avoiding him, but he found out i liked him) and in 7th grade i guess i still liked him but i tried to convince myself that i hated him. then in 8th grade.. it's bugging me SO MUCH!!!AngryUnhappy i like him so muchEmbarrassed!! and i think he hates meOuch.

the stupid thing is that he used to smile at me all the timeEmbarrassed(his smiles were so sexyBlushing) and follow me around because he knew i liked him (it was pretty cuteLOL) and i was the first person he'd come to talk to when his class was over...but now when i say hey to him he doesn't say anything and when i try to catch his eye when we're passing by in the hall, he ignores meCry.i am SO SURE he hates meOuchhe never talks to me anymore but sits with all these other girls at lunch.Ouchi can't help but feeling like the loser in this whole thing...Cry i don't exactly feel jealous but i just want him to be happy with other people and enjoy his life ...because i know he can't be happy with me.Ouch

please answerSmile i want to hear your advice on this. what would you do if you were in this situation?

Edited by mike00rules - 04 September 2007 at 4:26pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "problem." in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gracella

IF-Stunnerz

Gracella

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Dear, let me say this.. i think he;s using Saif and SRk's formula of Kal ho naa ho.. he wants to check if you like him and if his behavior affects you...at least that's what i think..
or it;s just that he is scared of his feelings.. maybe he suddenly discovered that he's really attracted to you..and by taking some distance he wants to check if his feelings are true or just some infatuation... well that's what i think

and one more point, my dear, who says he wouldn't be happy with you..? Any special reason to state that?

Well if it really bothers you, i think u should just ask him what the problem is...that's is if you want to know

All the best! and cheer up

LOve,
Gracella

Pop Princess

Goldie

Pop Princess

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
erm..why is dis guy ignoring u lyk dis? is it coz u tried to make urself hate him?
well..if so u just need to put everything in da clear wid him..for once and 4 all pull him aside and explain ur feelings on da whole issue..apologising might b a gud idea aswell.. Embarrassed Embarrassed

sadia_lahori

sadia_lahori

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 8:28am | IP Logged
yaar 5th gread meiin hi love hoo gaya mujhay nikami ko collage mein bhi koi nhin milaa LOL LOL LOL

well i think u should tell him wht u feels if still he ignors u then u must forget him Smile Cry

Angeleyes 2

IF-Sizzlerz

Angeleyes 2

Posted: 08 September 2007 at 10:42am | IP Logged

I don't wana sound mean but boyz fall in love with every girl they see. Maybe he likes another girl. have u ever catch him secretly looking at u? if yes he still likes u, if not he has moved on.

Theres no need to feel like a loser. I don't think he hates u either, he might have moved on.

I'm sure there are lots of other guys who likes u, even probably more than wat u like this guySmile

-dramaholic-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dramaholic-

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 10:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sadia_lahori

yaar 5th gread meiin hi love hoo gaya mujhay nikami ko collage mein bhi koi nhin milaa LOL LOL LOL

well i think u should tell him wht u feels if still he ignors u then u must forget him Smile Cry

LOLLOL

sadia_lahori

sadia_lahori

Posted: 10 September 2007 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dramaholic

Originally posted by sadia_lahori

LOLLOL

hahahahaha tu aur kiyaaa yaar its trueLOLLOLLOL

sabrinaa.

IF-Rockerz

sabrinaa.

Posted: 12 September 2007 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
sweety, grab his wrist and pull him to a corner and ask him.. hahah typical filmy way..lmao noo, do that in a nice way!! just ask him and all that.. Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top