-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Hi guys. Do you think that Rajeev's decision to come back to Kahin To Hoga was the right step for his career? I mean, first he decided to quit, then at the last moment he came back. I hope this didn't hurt his career or image as many people are saying that this whole thing was a publicity stunt. But I don't believe that Rajeev would ever stoop so low as to do all this drama just to get publicity because he is so popular anyway.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Meg_d* thumbnail

i dont know when i read his interviews i thought he was the kind of small screen actor who isnt big headed about himself or his image, so i cant really say if he has done it for publicity i am a bit confused, and i think his quiting kth and then coming back was a bit of a waste of time, it seemed like he wasnt sure what to do even though i know the reason behind y he wanted to quit and stuff i still think he was acting a bit unproffesional as an actor!!!!Article on RajeevArticle on RajeevπŸ˜•

mind i said in Article on Rajeev that he did have a right to take his own decisions about what he wants to do in his career i now feel it was a bit unprofessional of him to do such a thing like that!!!!!! anyway this is jus my view

Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey guys, i would not like to judge Rajeev in this matter, as it is his career, .....i'm very happy to see him back in KTH......he's a fab actor, they both make a very sweet couple!!!!!!!So guys lets all enjoy KTH😊
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
See, may be our interpretation of the whole matter is wrong. IMO, it's like he surely LEFT kth. He wanted to stay on his own terms, i.e. he didn't like his character acting dumb. ( Assuming , of course, that would-be-rape scene had been a rumour as both Rajeev and Ekta denied anything like that ) The Balaji ppl didn't agree so he left and then they realized his importance πŸ˜› or probably accepted his logic and called him back. They were also being bombarded by countless letters from his fans that it was they who were wrong. So, it happened that way........ Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
perveen thumbnail
i agree with u amaypranay lets just all sit back and enjoy kth................ and see how exta bring back sujal back to the black out fits????
*Meg_d* thumbnail
yh i gusse i want to  agree amaypranay it doesnt matter what people think our job is jus to enjoy the soap afterall it is an entertainer its all their matters and problems not are's!!  but i gusse this is an opinion that i placed from my thinking at first!Edited by Megha_Desai - 19 years ago
-Amisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with you guys. I know there is no reason to make this an issue because this is Rajeev's decision and his career. All I care about is the fact that Rajeev is back in KTH and that makes me happy.πŸ˜› It's just that I get upset when certain people who dislike Rajeev try to bring him down by saying that this whole thing was a publicity stunt.😑
pooja0204 thumbnail

i agree. rajeev has a right to decide whether he wanted to continue or not...

its his choice completely. and m glad he took such a strong stand when he was not happy the way the story was moving. how many actors do it this way. there are many who are submissive just because they are fresh and dont have any projects in hand.

i am really impressed the way rajeev has dealt with the whole problem. and as far has his decision of coming back is concerned, he might not have got all that he's wanted but then at least he got what he wanted the most.... a decent storyline....

HATS OFF TO U DUDE.  u really match the sujal attitude even off screen. and i think its only u who deserves to play that character in the real sense.πŸ‘

parb_kani thumbnail

Hi guys i want sujals date of birth day if you are having it so please secnd it to me at my [email protected]

i will be very great full to you for this

Edited by parb_kani - 19 years ago
nandiinii thumbnail
Originally posted by: amisha22

I agree with you guys. I know there is no reason to make this an issue because this is Rajeev's decision and his career. All I care about is the fact that Rajeev is back in KTH and that makes me happy.πŸ˜› It's just that I get upset when certain people who dislike Rajeev try to bring him down by saying that this whole thing was a publicity stunt.😑

i agree with amisha...