India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

Rajeev's decision

-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Hi guys. Do you think that Rajeev's decision to come back to Kahin To Hoga was the right step for his career? I mean, first he decided to quit, then at the last moment he came back. I hope this didn't hurt his career or image as many people are saying that this whole thing was a publicity stunt. But I don't believe that Rajeev would ever stoop so low as to do all this drama just to get publicity because he is so popular anyway.

*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

i dont know when i read his interviews i thought he was the kind of small screen actor who isnt big headed about himself or his image, so i cant really say if he has done it for publicity i am a bit confused, and i think his quiting kth and then coming back was a bit of a waste of time, it seemed like he wasnt sure what to do even though i know the reason behind y he wanted to quit and stuff i still think he was acting a bit unproffesional as an actor!!!!Article on RajeevArticle on RajeevConfused

mind i said in Article on Rajeev that he did have a right to take his own decisions about what he wants to do in his career i now feel it was a bit unprofessional of him to do such a thing like that!!!!!! anyway this is jus my view

Edited by Megha_Desai - 22 December 2004 at 3:36pm
amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
hey guys, i would not like to judge Rajeev in this matter, as it is his career, .....i'm very happy to see him back in KTH......he's a fab actor, they both make a very sweet couple!!!!!!!So guys lets all enjoy KTHSmile
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
See, may be our interpretation of the whole matter is wrong. IMO, it's like he surely LEFT kth. He wanted to stay on his own terms, i.e. he didn't like his character acting dumb. ( Assuming , of course, that would-be-rape scene had been a rumour as both Rajeev and Ekta denied anything like that ) The Balaji ppl didn't agree so he left and then they realized his importance Tongue or probably accepted his logic and called him back. They were also being bombarded by countless letters from his fans that it was they who were wrong. So, it happened that way........

Edited by simplyvivacious - 22 December 2004 at 4:10pm
perveen Goldie
perveen
perveen

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
i agree with u amaypranay lets just all sit back and enjoy kth................ and see how exta bring back sujal back to the black out fits????
*Meg_d* Goldie
*Meg_d*
*Meg_d*

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
yh i gusse i want to  agree amaypranay it doesnt matter what people think our job is jus to enjoy the soap afterall it is an entertainer its all their matters and problems not are's!!  but i gusse this is an opinion that i placed from my thinking at first!

Edited by Megha_Desai - 22 December 2004 at 5:03pm
-Amisha- Goldie
-Amisha-
-Amisha-

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys. I know there is no reason to make this an issue because this is Rajeev's decision and his career. All I care about is the fact that Rajeev is back in KTH and that makes me happy.Tongue It's just that I get upset when certain people who dislike Rajeev try to bring him down by saying that this whole thing was a publicity stunt.Angry
pooja0204 Groupbie
pooja0204
pooja0204

Posted: 26 December 2004 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

i agree. rajeev has a right to decide whether he wanted to continue or not...

its his choice completely. and m glad he took such a strong stand when he was not happy the way the story was moving. how many actors do it this way. there are many who are submissive just because they are fresh and dont have any projects in hand.

i am really impressed the way rajeev has dealt with the whole problem. and as far has his decision of coming back is concerned, he might not have got all that he's wanted but then at least he got what he wanted the most.... a decent storyline....

HATS OFF TO U DUDE.  u really match the sujal attitude even off screen. and i think its only u who deserves to play that character in the real sense.Clap

Go to top