Dill Mill Gaye

dr keerti

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

zaiinabbbbb

Groupbie

zaiinabbbbb

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

u know dr keerti she myt b strict but she looks v.pretty wen she smiles i fink she has a gd heart

lyk rahul nd juhis sencond name wos MEHRA is dr keerti there daughter?!

wb xxxxConfused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dr keerti" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kimmu

IF-Rockerz

kimmu

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
hmmm.. i don't know.. maybe i never really thought of that.. but who knows maybe your right! Smile Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top