Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Where is Shashank's son?

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:17pm | IP Logged

Smriti and Shashank had a pampered pretty little daughter Anjali... then, Smriti had a miscarriage... and then came in Shashank's son from a dark past whom Smriti finally took her as her own....where is that boy? He is Anjali and Riddz brother....either the creatives forgot him or else he just has to be somewhere....

....there has to be some link to Rahul-Juhi as well... after all, we have a "Mehra" in the story...Dr. Keerti Mehra...

kimmu IF-Rockerz
kimmu
kimmu

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
omg, dr. shashank had a son... i never watched sanjivini so i don't know anything about that.. but who knows maybe they'll bring him on later.. btw, nice memory! Clap Embarrassed
cuty_k Goldie
cuty_k
cuty_k

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i dont think it is a direct sequel...but i think they are using the same
concept...doctors...interns sanjeevani...etc...but im sure in sanjeevani
sashanks son died....he fell of a building and his wife took him to the
hospital...too busy saving some other patients life...he didn't go 2 his
son..his son died and sashank and his wife separated...then she came
back again...but she had anjali who sashank thought was someone elses
daughter as his wife was living with her cousin or male friend and he mis
understood her as being married 2 him!
hope that helps Embarrassed
cuty_k Goldie
cuty_k
cuty_k

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kimmu

omg, dr. shashank had a son... i never watched
sanjivini so i don't know anything about that.. but who knows maybe
they'll bring him on later.. btw, nice memory! Clap Embarrassed

im sure he died as a toddler!please correct me if im wrong...but i
remember that! Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Well...

The reason for Shashank and Smriti's separation was the death of their elder son who fell off the terrace and Shashank could not operate him.......when an angry Smriti left Shashank , she was pregnant with Anjali...

A few years later, Smriti returned to Sanjivani with her daughter Anjali.....Smriti and Shashank made up and got together and Smriti's third pregnancy was a miscarriage.... and then, the fact about Shashank having a secret son came forward when his old female friend from a hill station came back to his life during her last days of a terminal illness...she died and Shashank took his son in his life..... Smriti saw this as an unfaithful act and took long to accept Shashank's son. From what I remember this second son was alive and well when the series ended...

I am talking aboyt Shashank's second son, not the one who fell from the terrace and died.
-SilentLove- IF-Stunnerz
-SilentLove-
-SilentLove-

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
woho
i don't know nything about this son thing
we have to see Wink
kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
There was an article posted yesterday, I think, where the director has said that DMG and Sanjeevani are two totally diff. shows and DMG is not a follow-up or sequel.

Also, I remember that little guy who fell off of the terrace Ouch I was awfully stricken by such an innocent thing facing something like that, learned a really crucial lesson out of that episode. And Shashank not operating on his own child because he had other obligations Ouch Cry
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ftm_ca

There was an article posted yesterday, I think, where the director has said that DMG and Sanjeevani are two totally diff. shows and DMG is not a follow-up or sequel.

Also, I remember that little guy who fell off of the terrace Ouch I was awfully stricken by such an innocent thing facing something like that, learned a really crucial lesson out of that episode. And Shashank not operating on his own child because he had other obligations Ouch Cry

Yes, but he had a second son from a "moment".Ouch... whom he took in with open arms after his best friend and the mothr of that child died of a terminal illness.

DMG and Sanjivani can't really be different shows...same Sanjivani, same theme, same Dr. Shashank, Anjali....then, how is it not a sequel?LOL

Go to top