Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

If you are a Snape and Lily shipper this video is gonna be something that will make u smile Big smile and cry Cry ..i have never felt so empty after watching something Cry Confused ....

this is a fan video which is made by a person on youtube....and not be me...please credit them Embarrassed Wink ......

The Prince's Tale - Video

here is another one i just found:

The Prince's Tale: Snape/Lily

The clips are used from other movies Tongue ...but the concept is the same Embarrassed ....HP clips are in it aswell Big smile ....

please leave ur comments...these are awesome videos

Sam x

Edited by TINK - 04 September 2007 at 1:54pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Prince’s Tale - (Spoiler)- Watch!" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_parvy

miss_parvy

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Awwww i think they're such sweet videos even though im a James and Lily fan!!! Smile Smile Smile

Schindler

Goldie

Schindler

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks alot for the links!The videos were really sweet made me wanna cry!Cry

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:46am | IP Logged
These videos...were sure sad Cry ...i can cry with just hearing the music they used Cry Confused ...

please leave comments guys Embarrassed ..i wanna chat about the lily and snape pair...it will be kool Big smile

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 6:57am | IP Logged
awwww...snape and lily forever.... Embarrassed

Ok Ok Lily made for James but Severus the [rince of true love!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
he rocks man...Great videos...thanks a lot for sharing TINK

Lady Black

Lady Black

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Tink-

What sad videos, dedicated to the most tragic couple(If you can call them that) in all of Harry Potter! Yes, I think it would be cool to chat about them as well^-^ I've always loved Snape's tragic love for Lily, and I'm glad people are finally making them videos and other fan dedications.

~Lady Black~

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged

^^^arre yaar u havent sen all the videos in Youtube abt Snape and Lily...Oh god ppl absolutely are shipping Severus-Lily now...James seems forgotten or hated LOL LOL(look at what The Prince's Tale has done!!!} LOL LOL there are hundreds and hundreds of Lily-Severus vids now! LOL LOL

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 06 September 2007 at 5:01am

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lucky_lakshmi

^^^arre yaar u havent sen all the videos in Youtube abt Snape and Lily...Oh god ppl absolutely are shipping Severus-Lily now...James seems forgotten or hated LOL LOL(look at what The Prince's Tale has done!!!}LOL LOL there are hundreds and hundreds of Lily-Severus vids now! LOL LOL

yep!!! ur right...there are loads LOL ...though i am always gonna be a james and lily shipper. Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed james is my darling LOL I thought i post this for the snape fans, though we have to admit, he was the bravest of them all in one way Clap Clap ...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top