Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

TheBlackJaguar

IF-Stunnerz

TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Hi,

Missed DMG at 8.30 pm as I went bowling with friends, so caught the episode at 11pm.Without wasting your and my time, here's the analysis for today's episode...

Armaan and Riddhima are back to being what they are bst qualified for - raging bulls of Spain who can't take a single breath without making life difficult for each-other. Instead of Riddz continuing with her " Mujhe Shamaadaan do" demonstration , it's Armaan who is extending a hybrid olive branch by offering her a lift to the medical camp ....holding her  sandals .....putting his hand forward to help her up to a truck full of comical samples...and Riddz is Miss. Attitude 2007... Nothing wrong with that. Men deserve to be kept under pretty noses of women or else they keep you following them around like a meowing cat....example: guilty kitten Riddz saying sorry to arrogant stallion Armaan last week.. EmbarrassedLOLWink

Anyway, back to the medical camp.... Armaan , like all boys paid attention to his car rather than the pretty lass sitting next to him on their way to the medical camp when she finally agreed to come with him.....cute arguments with the man blaming the woman for bad luck and bringing the same on his poor baby car.....Anyway, a truck full of hippies dropped them at the camp...Good chemistry, so cool scenes.But repetetive scenes.... this lift thing, car breakdown , truck lifts are done to death. I was expecting something new from the writers... you can't keep oscillating between Sanjivani's screenplay and run-of-the-mill scenes for too long....Karan and Shilpa saved your face because they were chemical n cool even in this regular manchow soup...LOL

The medical camp was an eye-opener like a lot many that we see and read about everyday.....the pathetic condition of basic amenities and facilities in villages of India...no doctors, no hospitals , immense poverty, illeteracy and superstition. India is not shining for sure...Ouch

Karate Keerti Aunty was in a good mood today and kept her acidic one-liners and true love for Atul and Anjali to the minimum...Atul ROFL...the way those village belles were grouping and flirting with him was oh-so-cute!...lucky dude.Wink

Anjali - arrogant , vain and insensitive Anjali. She might have passed with brilliant marks but that's not what  makes a good doctor.....a good doctor is about bonding with your patients, explaining to them that you are here to heal and help them.... not scare them with Hitler speeches the way Angie did today while displaying the vaccine for typhoid....she seriously needs to take some tuitions in humanity from Riddhima.AngryLOL

Riddz is so full of warmth, love, sensitivity and humanity... her eyes were filled with tears as she looked at the burnt woman, a victim of dowry torture...how can anybody not love her.. she is all kindness and innocence...Tongue

No matter how much attitude Riddz gives to Armaan, she has a soft spot for him and that reflects in those admiring furtive warm glances that she gives Armaan when he is not looking...she is not besotted with him but when she sees his kind side , she is surely touched....when he empathized and bonded with the villagers... when he brought slippers for them and played around with them... Riddz' face was all approval and affection.Wink

It's quite possible that even if Riddz falls in love with Armaan tomorrow, she may never say it ( as indicated in the promo when she looks at Armaan from  a distance).... what is in her heart might stay there only unless Armaan discovers it...that's Riddz for you!Embarrassed

All in all a sweet episode but I want to say something...

Armaan and Anjali have turned Riddhima into an in-house joke-cum-punching bagAngry.....I don't find anything funny in the comments that Armaan throws at her and Anjali's disregard for her own sister amazes me. She is not Armaan's  personal entertainment package that he can say anything about her, as he likes. I strongly disapprove of him passing a pickle remark when Riddhima vomited on reaching the camp...sometimes, Armaan is really mean to Riddhima , with or wihout realizing it, I don't know. It's sad, people. Cry

Sapna's crush continues... I hope her delicate dream doesn't break. Embarrassed

Riddhima needs to go back to her father's arms.. she is too good and soft for this world. I think nobody understands Riddz better than Shashank and it's no surprise that he wants to protect her from every wild wind of the world. Hug

That's it for today. Bouquets are welcome....and there's nothing I can do about brickbats.Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

d_preetiwassup28lil_desi_goddes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Brat Armaan/Poor Riddz/ Rest r cool!" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dpatel2

dpatel2

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap thanks for the wonderful analysis.......enjoyed reading it Tongue

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks so much Nitz Tongue

I agree. Armaan needs to stop. Ridzz is not some toy for him to play around. I guess when they get stuck in the jungle, He may realize her true worth. Tongue

Looks like a rocking episode today..

Here are the flowers -

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome analysis.. just really becoming jumpy to see the
cute scenes between Armaan and Riddhima!

by the way... sweetheart.. this is for you..

Edited by lil_desi_goddes - 04 September 2007 at 1:58pm

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
awesome analysis Clap Big smile

guju_angel

Goldie

guju_angel

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
arwww.. tht was soo soo soo cool.. ur analisys r like the best reali Big smile

radhika.

ps: nitica the way u describe is like so clear n sum of it is funni as well but it realli gives the touch of a real dmg fan in it Wink

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
but i still want armaan to first fall in love with ridz Embarrassed

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Lovely Analysis! Clap Clap Clap Loved every bit! U make it just soo funny!...Sorry no flower or gift for u Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top