Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

(((((

Goldie

(((((

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Same thing happened to me but dont worry in 2,3 days u will forget and try to enjoy ur new hair style till ur lang hair back. i did the same thing.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "my beautiful long hair gone (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Terenaina

IF-Stunnerz

Terenaina

Posted: 13 September 2007 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
enjoy it before you have long hair again.

This happened to me before. I went to the salon and asked the lady to cut off my hair to make all even, she cut it too short and I almost felt like crying when I saw all my hair on the floor.

Anyways, I took pictures of my new hair cut, I didn't liked it but when my hair was growing long again, I kept on looking back at the short hair style I had in the pictures and I love that style now LOL

IBserenity

IF-Rockerz

IBserenity

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
omg this happens to me all the time...i have reallhy long hair that comes down to my butt...and i'm afraid to go get it trimmed cuz those ppl always cut off too much...thye think that just cuz ur hair is long you wont notice if they cut too much....i always regret cutting my hair :(

o|oNaTaShAo|o

IF-Rockerz

o|oNaTaShAo|o

Posted: 14 September 2007 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
u know i heard somewhere....that our hair grows about 2 to 3 inches in one month..........so probably it won't take long .....just two or three months to get long hair Smile

btw.....i have a suggestion....for all the beautiful girls out here.....u know guys u should always trim ur hair caz it makes them grow faster.....but if u r gonna cut a lot of them like probably 2 or 3 inches then itz gonna take a long time to grow...... so next time be careful about this........if u really love and care about ur hair Big smile

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 9:44am | IP Logged
awwww thnku everyone ..yes i did i told her i wnt it this much bt my um cme ove rn sed a lil bitmroe i w ssoo annoyed hoenslti the hairdresser cut most of it off bt yes iv adjuste dto it now bt i sitll looking bakc at my long ahir photos an dit looks soo ncie and feminine hehe but yup im waiitng for it to grow ist easy to wash and handle i must say but thnu everyone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 15 September 2007 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Embarrassed I got my hair cut last month...I wanted to cut it shorter...but the woman was like NEVER cut ur hair short...and she gave me this really really nice hair cut! Embarrassed DW...ur hair will grow back! Smile

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 18 September 2007 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
i hope so i mean i kind of like it now but sitll long hair is always better

Parachute.

IF-Sizzlerz

Parachute.

Posted: 19 September 2007 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed I get what u mean...theres loads you can do with long hair...but then again...it can get harder to manage Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top