TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 11:41am | IP Logged

If Snape had lived.........?

What would have happened to him? Confused

Would he still have been the Headmaster of Hogwarts? Big smile

Would he still have the love/hate relationship with Harry?Tongue

Would the other witches and wizards have forgiven him when he told them the truth?Clap

Would he have told Harry about his memories and his true love for Lily?Embarrassed

Please do leave ur comments......just curious to know wht you guys think Ermm

Sam x

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "If Snape had.........? *Spoiler*" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

i think he wld have continued to be the DA teacher

Dont think so

i think he wld still hate harry........old habits die hardLOL

Would the other witches and wizards have forgiven him when he told them the truth?Clap

oh surely

Would he have told Harry about his memories and his true love for Lily?Embarrassed

Nope

madu1006

madu1006

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by TINK

Please do leave ur comments......just curious to know wht you guys think Ermm

Sam x

tats wat  i was asking my self

Schindler

Goldie

Schindler

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

He porbably would have stayed Potions master

Na'h i think he would have stepped aside for McGonagall

Yeah, but minus the "love"LOL

I cant see why they would'nt....Confused

Not unless hell freezes over..LOL

TINK

IF-Rockerz

TINK

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Great answers guys Smile ....yep!! Snape would have neva told Harry that he loved his mother Confused Embarrassed ...

lucky_lakshmi

IF-Sizzlerz

lucky_lakshmi

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 6:50am | IP Logged

What would have happened to him?
I think he wud have continued as the DADA teacher as the job is no loner jinxed and no one can teach defence better than Snape as he knows sooo much abt Dark Arts...and I think the student's attitude towards him wud have chnged...u know the prince he became the hero who isked his own like for their good!

Would he still have been the Headmaster of Hogwarts?
No I doubt it...not coz he wud make a bad one...but u know the password of Snape's office as Headmaster was Dumbledore...I expect he never ever considered himself the Headmaster as for him...DD was the Head,aster and the office will always be his he is soo loyal to DDBig smile 

Would he still have the love/hate relationship with Harry?
OF course he willll Hate Harry but I du blame him...he has done so much for Harry afterall

Would the other witches and wizards have forgiven him when he told them the truth?
why should they FORGIVE him...I mean what has he done to make himself guilty?>?? Confused

Would he have told Harry about his memories and his true love for Lily?
Never...it was bcoz he didnt have a choice that he gvae Harry his memory....AS zaara_13_9 said...he would do it when hell freezes over!!!

Edited by lucky_lakshmi - 05 September 2007 at 6:51am

Lady Black

Lady Black

Posted: 05 September 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged
If Snape had lived.............?

What would have happened to him?

Severus would have taken the post of defense against the dark arts teacher(again). Although the staff and students might be a tad bit nicer to him, since he risked his life to protect "The chosen one" who saved them all from Voldemort. Yeah, being a tad bit nicer but be a way of saying "Thank you for saving all our lives!".

Would he still have been the Headmaster of Hogwarts?

No, Snape would have stepped down. He never seemed like the sort of person who would enjoy that kind of power, nor would he feel right doing that. ( I have a lot of faith in my Snape!)

Would he still have the love/hate relationship with Harry?

Maybe, although I think it might alter a bit. Even though Severus hated Harry, because of James and all...that does not necessarily mean that when Harry knew the truth he'd still feel the same way. Harry named his son after Severus(Well his middle name, but close enough) which I doubt was only out of gratitude. I strongly believe that whether or not Snape would change, Harry has already.

Would the other witches and wizards have forgiven him when he told them the truth?

Yes. If they did not, those withces and wizards would be the most ungrateful bunch I have ever seen in my entire life!(Which is pretty bad) Even though Harry got rid of good ol' Lord Voldemort, Severus played a major role in helping him. Everyone loves Harry, so can't they forgive Severus and make him a hero too?

Would he have told Harry about his memories and his true love for Lily?

I don't think he would discuss it again. Although if he stopped hating Harry, Severus seems like the kind of guy who would have adopted Harry if he was younger^-^ I'm sure on the inside, Severus loves children and little animals, like bunnies and kittens!

By the way Tink, I liked answering these questions!!! The more we talk about Snape, the less he is missed!!!

~Lady Black~

Edited by Lady Black - 05 September 2007 at 10:56am

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 06 September 2007 at 6:30pm | IP Logged

Well I think everyone would appreciate his sacrifice and his help.

I think so but then I think Professor McGonagall would deserve it too.

Yes. I think he would still love/hate him. Harry would be very grateful but I think Snape's attitude wouldn't change any!

Great questions!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top