I wish AR neva realise their love

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

dont be shocked baba😳

i dont want them to ever stop fighting n getting lovey-dovey.............pura mood kharab hogaπŸ˜†. I love them fighting like this😳( they are an exact replica of Ron/hermione from Hp series)

afterall it was Love at first fightπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

loll.. i agree with you on that one.. i really don't want this to turn into a typical saas bahu drama where there are stupid love triangles that are irrelevant and the couple never gets to be together.. just let it be the way it is.. i like it that way..
@Fivr and Sam:Quite agree wit you but they will realize their love naaaaa, akhir ladna jhagarna waheen hota hai jahan pyaar hota hai 😳

Maleka/Love Army
i agree wiv u, i want them to fight, but then again i want then to realize their love, who knows maybe they'll fight even after realizing their love
yeah n wen they fall in love they'll get separated πŸ˜”
Ha yahaan DMG ka jado chal raha hai aur comparison jodi bhi jaadu se aa raha hai... Actually that would be fine... Lekin lovers hone ke baad bhi they can catfight, very cutely naa.. And Armu must always be there too pacify Ridzi 😳
uhh well u have a point but if they fall in love then also it is not like they won't fight right? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›

Hooray for DMG πŸ˜› πŸ‘
hey i agree with yo but I want them to realize but don't want anyone to come in between them 😳
Yeh i agreee 2!!
If they releaze their love then we will not see this sweet nok_jhok!!!
Ridz&Armaan's fights actually makes the show intresting!