raj signed three films with UTV...

Posted: 16 years ago

Television actor and heartthrob of millions Rajeev Khandelwal has made one of the biggest gamble of his professional career.

After moving out of Balaji Telefilms, the actor made a strong comeback in Left Right Left, produced by SAB channel. And now, the big news is that the tele star has been signed UTV for a three-film deal.

No wonder, many production houses have tried to cash in Rajeev's popularity but its UTV which eventually succeeded.πŸ˜ƒ

News from Radiosargam - Sep 4

this was posted by delo in LRL forum so i decided to post it here but if its already posted thn mods can close it...

love

tanashaπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by tanasha1993

Television actor and heartthrob of millions Rajeev Khandelwal has made one of the biggest gamble of his professional career.

After moving out of Balaji Telefilms, the actor made a strong comeback in Left Right Left, produced by SAB channel. And now, the big news is that the tele star has been signed UTV for a three-film deal.

No wonder, many production houses have tried to cash in Rajeev's popularity but its UTV which eventually succeeded.πŸ˜ƒ

News from Radiosargam - Sep 4

this was posted by delo in LRL forum so i decided to post it here but if its already posted thn mods can close it...

love

tanashaπŸ˜ƒ

I hope this news is true INSHALLAH 😊 😳

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
hey the news is true or notπŸ˜• well if it is true then i am really happy for him πŸ‘

Yes it is true..Its actually a 2 film deal..not 3
Cheers..

Originally posted by Hard Rock

Yes it is true..Its actually a 2 film deal..not 3
Cheers..

Thanx for confirming...let's hope n pray for the best ..😊

Originally posted by binidoshi

Thanx for confirming...let's hope n pray for the best ..😊

can u plz ask him wat is it abt.......i mean da theme...da subject......a love-stroy....comedy or thriller😳

wow...thats gr8 news.....thanks for sharing. πŸ˜‰
wowwwwwwww πŸ˜›
rajeev ekk damm se 3 filmmmmsssss πŸ€—
thanxxx hardy di for confirming πŸ€—
..i'm shoooo happy for him πŸ‘  😍 Edited by sk jodi 1 - 16 years ago
go on rajeev! πŸ˜ƒ
hes on da roll! πŸ˜ƒ
thnx for sharing πŸ˜ƒ