Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

After few hard debateable topic, on lighter note ...

Everyone as I assume know what money plant, atleast for folks who stole money plant (considered to be lucky). Have read both sides of arguements where people believe money plant in one's house bring more money on the contrary money plant brings debts.

Whats you take based on personal experience, money-plant bring barkat/prosperity or debt in one's house hold?

PS - missing days in DM when all topics were of interest guess TV soap ki nazar lag gayi..do u believe in nazar's LOL. nvmd my last topic of the dayEmbarrassed. tc

Edited by raj5000 - 04 September 2007 at 12:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Money Plant good or bad?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

raunaq

IF-Sizzlerz

raunaq

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
nevermind, funny topic LOL LOL LOL

Edited by raunaq - 03 September 2007 at 9:02pm

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 12:24am | IP Logged
Money plants have this thing about growing so fast without requiring too much care...so you feel good to see the vines spread around...so money plants make you happy, hence Money makes u happy...
QED...
remembered that old money debate... LOL

Edited by TallyHo - 04 September 2007 at 12:24am

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 12:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 1:14am | IP Logged
I have Money plants.... but expense is high now Wink Big smile

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:12am | IP Logged
hmmm my best friend's mom really believes that money plant brings money to home. so she has a money plant, whose vines are attached to the celling and now its on all four sides, i dont know where it will go next.

she takes special care of it and all. and if it starts to dry out, she has sleepless nights!! but irony is that they still have money problems. the plant is growing at a great speed. but issues are there.

so I dont think there is any link of money in money plant. what u get is of ur fate, not of a plant.

Autumn.

IF-Veteran Member

Autumn.

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged
lol.. anshu.. first reading your topic I thought you were asking if Money (paisa) plant is there would it be good or bad.. LOL

Money plant looks nice but for that one should have enough space for it to grow otherwise it looks badly maintained and all the veins of its fall one over the other looking like a heap... Ouch

Have heard that money plant bring good luck... Smile

IdeaQueen

IF-Dazzler

IdeaQueen

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 2:21am | IP Logged

I like Money Plant....its growing and once its grown fully I will own itWink......let it grow fully Smile...Money Plant is the one who earns money for me for my entire lifeLOL

Coming back to ordniary money plants:

Hmm! I donot beleive in that concept.....of Luck and all stuff with that plant.....I have interest in those plants..there are somany many plants along with this plants in our home and As you all know , I'm very generous personEmbarrassedLOL,I don't mind giving part of the money plant to any one Smile.Hmm! I'm saying about the real money plant not the first definition of the Money PlantTongue

Is there any reason for this plant getting that name ?Smile

Cheers,

Mythili

Edited by mythili_Kiran - 04 September 2007 at 2:45am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top