Love Story

Kunal's death

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

muskaan4ever

Groupbie

muskaan4ever

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
haz the reason behind kunal's death being aired already?? in 2day'z epi, it said that akash nd bhatti r in jail 4 kunal's death, how cum dev iz not there?? Confusedjust confused. sumbudy, plz help

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kunal's death" in Love Story forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Xplicit_Desii

IF-Stunnerz

Xplicit_Desii

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
i have no idea..im so behind!!Ouch

Simrin1979

Groupbie

Simrin1979

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
The charges are different on Dev, hence he is out on bail.

According to the charges... Akash and Bhatti are charged with Kunal's murder, Shruthi's kidnapping (though I am sure Shruthi eloped with Akash and he did not kidnap her, this is the misunderstanding of the law created by Tauji), and lastly possession or illegal weapon (a pistol I think that was showed in the first episode).

Dev is charged with helping Akash and Dev and not actually doing the crime, hence he could be bailed out.

afreen_786

IF-Dazzler

afreen_786

Posted: 04 September 2007 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Simrin1979

The charges are different on Dev, hence he is out on bail.

According to the charges... Akash and Bhatti are charged with Kunal's murder, Shruthi's kidnapping (though I am sure Shruthi eloped with Akash and he did not kidnap her, this is the misunderstanding of the law created by Tauji), and lastly possession or illegal weapon (a pistol I think that was showed in the first episode).

Dev is charged with helping Akash and Dev and not actually doing the crime, hence he could be bailed out.

yes simrin is rite,dev only helped them but he was not involved in da murder

Post Reply New Post

Go to top