Dill Mill Gaye

Armaan and Sapna..

kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

I was thinking of all the relationships between the interns, and thought that I would like one to develop between Sapna and Armaan. It would be nice to see if Armaan could share his thoughts and feelings with someone, because he sure can't do so with Angie and he's got blood fued going on with Riddz πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ so that's kind of impossible. And Sapna could confide in Armaan as a friend and tell him about Dr. Shubb, while Armaan is shown protective and advising towards her.

That would be a very different take on things, and maybe I'm going crazy, but what do you guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rebeliouskid thumbnail
your going crazy ... lol j/p
thats a good idea ! but if that happens maybe Riddz or Anjie might get jealous
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yea...I also think that he should start sharing is feelings with Sapna as she is a girl too and would understand his feeling abt Ridz and all.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Oh that might not be a bad idea. This would make Ridzz hit the roof for sure..

But on a lighter note, I think that would be a good idea to see such friendship stricking up πŸ˜›
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Jenny: Exactly. It would be quite weird if throughout the whole series, Sapna and Armaan are kind of like strangers and hardly share a dialouge or two. Would be more realistic to make them friends.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@ Fatty: I know, there is no friendship angle shown here. Yes, Ridzz has Atul and Sapna to rely on, but I feelt Sapna's character is sidelined. Armaan has Ridzz, and Ridzz has Atul. There should be a friendship striking up between Armaan and Sapna. πŸ˜›
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think it could happen. I mean Sapna was the only one who stood up for Armaan. She kept on telling Ridz that she still didn't believe that Armaan could do anything wrong. Besides, Sapna totally looks like the kind of girl who anybody can share their feelings with because she looks like someone who can give advice and would be willing to listen and understand. as for Ridz, well she's got Atul. Atul is already opening up to her. He's gone from Riddhima to Ridz. That's a start. Agar Sapna can be the friend for Armaan then Atul is totally going to be the friend for Ridz. Atul believed that Ridz was right and Sapna believed that Armaan was right. They all get along well. πŸ˜‰ Edited by AshiYuvi4life - 16 years ago
Desii.Babiie thumbnail
That's a great idea. I thought about this too but then i thought, nah, it will creat misunderstanding between Armu and Ridz!!..but ya, it wud be really sweet to see that happening!!..like bro-sis relationship!! 😳

Aliza❀️
-Pinky- thumbnail
ya sapna would make a gr8 friend..well better then anjie atleast
praks thumbnail
well... u know wat, i was thinking of the same thing... and moreover, it will make the situation between all the interns more friendly and brother-sister like(*except between armaan and riddhima, ofcourse!!!) πŸ˜†