Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:19pm | IP Logged

I was thinking of all the relationships between the interns, and thought that I would like one to develop between Sapna and Armaan. It would be nice to see if Armaan could share his thoughts and feelings with someone, because he sure can't do so with Angie and he's got blood fued going on with Riddz LOL Wink so that's kind of impossible. And Sapna could confide in Armaan as a friend and tell him about Dr. Shubb, while Armaan is shown protective and advising towards her.

That would be a very different take on things, and maybe I'm going crazy, but what do you guys think?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan and Sapna.." in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rebeliouskid

Rebeliouskid

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
your going crazy ... lol j/p
thats a good idea ! but if that happens maybe Riddz or Anjie might get jealous

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Yea...I also think that he should start sharing is feelings with Sapna as she is a girl too and would understand his feeling abt Ridz and all.

zaiinabbbbb

Groupbie

zaiinabbbbb

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
sorri i dnt agree lool

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Oh that might not be a bad idea. This would make Ridzz hit the roof for sure..

But on a lighter note, I think that would be a good idea to see such friendship stricking up Tongue

kabeeraspeaking

IF-Sizzlerz

kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
@Jenny: Exactly. It would be quite weird if throughout the whole series, Sapna and Armaan are kind of like strangers and hardly share a dialouge or two. Would be more realistic to make them friends.

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
@ Fatty: I know, there is no friendship angle shown here. Yes, Ridzz has Atul and Sapna to rely on, but I feelt Sapna's character is sidelined. Armaan has Ridzz, and Ridzz has Atul. There should be a friendship striking up between Armaan and Sapna. Tongue

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
I think it could happen. I mean Sapna was the only one who stood up for Armaan. She kept on telling Ridz that she still didn't believe that Armaan could do anything wrong. Besides, Sapna totally looks like the kind of girl who anybody can share their feelings with because she looks like someone who can give advice and would be willing to listen and understand. as for Ridz, well she's got Atul. Atul is already opening up to her. He's gone from Riddhima to Ridz. That's a start. Agar Sapna can be the friend for Armaan then Atul is totally going to be the friend for Ridz. Atul believed that Ridz was right and Sapna believed that Armaan was right. They all get along well. Wink

Edited by AshiYuvi4life - 03 September 2007 at 4:02pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top