Dill Mill Gaye

DMG and Dhadkan

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago

Guys, DMG reminds me of this one show that was on Sony back in 2001 I think. It was also in a hospital and the main characters were Dr. Rehan Khan(Kabir Sadaanand) and Dr. Aditi Sharma. They were both surgeons and they fought like ridz and armaan and eventually they became friends and then Rehan just kind of started flirting with Aditi and then they fell in love. Does anybody remember that show? There was also a Dr. Chitra. She was a pediatrician in the hospital and Achint Kaur was the head of the hospital. Here's the pic of the show. 

Dr. Aditi     Dr. Rehan    Dr. Ram   Dr. Chitra

Kabir in blue as Dr Rizwan in Dhadkan: A much-in-demand star.

Edited by AshiYuvi4life - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey, I do remember watching that show. It was one of my favorites until they ruined it 😳 but I don't think DMG is like that at all. Ridzz-Armaan chemistry is not shown anywhere else 😉 😳
-Jwalamukhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Yea I agree with Jenny. I did also watch Dhadkan for a little bit but DMG isn't like it.
AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
I agree with you guys. It's not like it at all. It just reminds me of it. The whole medical concept. I just remember loving the show and Dr. Rehan and Dr. Aditi ki takraar and l8r pyaar. I watched the show and then the repeats of it twice. I haven't seen any medical shows since then until now. I love DMG.
-Janet- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Hey.. I know this is way late, but I was wondering if there's any possibility of getting the videos of Dr Aditi and Dr Rehan? I used to love their chemistry.. couldn't see all the episodes though.. thanks!
MrsKaranGrover thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
erm sorry never saw it 😆 ..but im sure that DMG is extraordinaringly the best show 👏 👏 👏 ..hatka from an other doc show hehe 😆 😉
sunin thumbnail
No comparison between the two shows...no offence intended!
The chemistry between Karan and Shilpa is no where to be found...and not another Atul to be found anywhere else...as I have said in almost all my posts.
DMG is by far the best!
dmg_sonia thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny1000

Hey, I do remember watching that show. It was one of my favorites until they ruined it 😳 but I don't think DMG is like that at all. Ridzz-Armaan chemistry is not shown anywhere else 😉 😳

i agree with u....DMG rocks

AshiYuvi4life thumbnail
i'll try to find the videos.