Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:15pm | IP Logged

Guys, DMG reminds me of this one show that was on Sony back in 2001 I think. It was also in a hospital and the main characters were Dr. Rehan Khan(Kabir Sadaanand) and Dr. Aditi Sharma. They were both surgeons and they fought like ridz and armaan and eventually they became friends and then Rehan just kind of started flirting with Aditi and then they fell in love. Does anybody remember that show? There was also a Dr. Chitra. She was a pediatrician in the hospital and Achint Kaur was the head of the hospital. Here's the pic of the show. 

Dr. Aditi     Dr. Rehan    Dr. Ram   Dr. Chitra

Kabir in blue as Dr Rizwan in Dhadkan: A much-in-demand star.

Edited by AshiYuvi4life - 03 September 2007 at 3:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DMG and Dhadkan" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
Hey, I do remember watching that show. It was one of my favorites until they ruined it Embarrassed but I don't think DMG is like that at all. Ridzz-Armaan chemistry is not shown anywhere else Wink Embarrassed

-Jwalamukhi-

IF-Stunnerz

-Jwalamukhi-

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Yea I agree with Jenny. I did also watch Dhadkan for a little bit but DMG isn't like it.

AshiYuvi4life

IF-Rockerz

AshiYuvi4life

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with you guys. It's not like it at all. It just reminds me of it. The whole medical concept. I just remember loving the show and Dr. Rehan and Dr. Aditi ki takraar and l8r pyaar. I watched the show and then the repeats of it twice. I haven't seen any medical shows since then until now. I love DMG.

-Janet-

Goldie

-Janet-

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Hey.. I know this is way late, but I was wondering if there's any possibility of getting the videos of Dr Aditi and Dr Rehan? I used to love their chemistry.. couldn't see all the episodes though.. thanks!

MrsKaranGrover

IF-Sizzlerz

MrsKaranGrover

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 5:43am | IP Logged
erm sorry never saw it LOL Ouch ..but im sure that DMG is extraordinaringly the best show Clap Clap Clap ..hatka from an other doc show hehe LOL Wink

sunin

Goldie

sunin

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 7:06am | IP Logged
No comparison between the two shows...no offence intended!
The chemistry between Karan and Shilpa is no where to be found...and not another Atul to be found anywhere else...as I have said in almost all my posts.
DMG is by far the best!

dmg_sonia

IF-Dazzler

dmg_sonia

Posted: 27 October 2007 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jenny1000

Hey, I do remember watching that show. It was one of my favorites until they ruined it Embarrassed but I don't think DMG is like that at all. Ridzz-Armaan chemistry is not shown anywhere else Wink Embarrassed

i agree with u....DMG rocks

Post Reply New Post

Go to top