fan-fic updated!(pg 7)

Posted: 16 years ago

heyy ppl..!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

v love dmg....and the point is v lovee imagining cute,romantic,funny scenes..

for eg: ridz and armaan fighting..πŸ˜†

atul slapping anjali...πŸ˜†

ridz nd armaan car journey...!!😳dream cum true..!!

sapna's marriage prograaming scenes..!!πŸ˜†

ok soo ppl...im starting a fan-fic and v'll all take it forward...every member cn contribute and start off from where the other stopped..!

okayy im starting from where the serial has stopped..

armaan is driving...and riddhima is looking out of the window..she's just enjoying the scenery..armaan who cnt let ridz be ,seeing her sooo peaceful puts on rock music..πŸ˜†

ridz: music bandh karo..

armaan puts it evn louder...πŸ˜†

ridz: dr armaan...yaa toh aap ek ghise pite tape ki tarah chalte hain...yaa phir aapka yeh ghisa pita tape aapki tarah chalate hain..!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

she removes the disc and  keeps it on the side..

armaan tries to take it..

ridz:dr armaan...i dare yu to put it back on..

her there was sumthng in voice that made him lsn to her..............πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

ok so guyz...continue now...!

hope u ppl liked this small part...will continue after sum1 else..!😳

tata

tc

dhwani😊

Edited by Dhw@ni - 16 years ago
arwww.. shoo sweet.. i'll continue.. sudenly armaan stop the car by accident πŸ˜› and then ridhima bumps into armaan n her hair gets stuck to his button n then they start fighting πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

continue it please ppl..

radhika.
He gets romantic stops his car, Armaan looking into Ridz eyes jaisa tum kaho, ab main aik aisi CD chalaonga jisay sun kar tumhara dil chahey ga, Ridz is looking into Armaan's eyes too........Armaan"Jisay sunkar tumhara dil chahey gaaaaaaaaaaa" he chnages the CD and takes it to the full volume and the song is "Mohabbat hai mirchi" the voice is sooo full tht Ridz put her hands on her ears,and Armaan laughs "HAHAHAAHAA"Rid says"You are unbeliveable, " suddenly an auto comes in front of their car, Armaan on time changes the dorection and Ridz collides with Armaan, Armaan stops his car, now Rids try to get off fromhim but her but her hairs are stucked into his buttons, they both stared into each others eyes , seriouly this time, Ridz try to take out hairs from Armaan's shirt, well Armaan si still staring at her........................ 😳

Maleka/Love Army
@guju:You steal my idea πŸ˜†

Maleka/love Army

urmm..

Edited by guju_angel - 16 years ago
Starting from where Lois stopped:

"Ayee, Basket. You'll break my button taking out your hair. Be careful." Armaan says, all the while staring at her, with a comanding smile.

"Ab to tumhara button toor ke hi chooron gi." Riddhima's stinging glare makes him laugh as she still tries to untangle her hair from the mess.

"Be fast. You're putting us behind schedule. Yeh Larkiyan and their hair problems, jeez." He says the last all to himself, wondering why God made the women race so. Oh no, not the women race, only this Riddhima πŸ˜‰

lolπŸ˜›.. sorri yaar.. but ur starting is better than mines..😳

Originally posted by Lois_Lane

@guju:You steal my idea πŸ˜†

Maleka/love Army

oooh wow guys thts awesome..shoo shweeet and typical of armaan....keep it going!!!! πŸ˜ƒ
armaan tries to move away...
ridz:ouch!!armaan..!!
armaan:sorry
ridz is trying to free her hair ...but she cnt...
armaan:ek min ruko..
and slowly he removes it...
then aftr 2 minzzz..
both look at each other and r abt to say sumthng...
and both stop..then...
A:dr riddhima gupta..SEAT BELT JAISA BHI KUCHH HOTA HAIN!!
R:dr armaan...safe and slow driving jaisa bhi kuchh hota hain!!...wht shud i do???if ur drving like a junglee??!!!

Originally posted by ftm_ca

Starting from where Lois stopped:

"Ayee, Basket. You'll break my button taking out your hair. Be careful." Armaan says, all the while staring at her, with a comanding smile.

"Ab to tumhara button toor ke hi chooron gi." Riddhima's stinging glare makes him laugh as she still tries to untangle her hair from the mess.

"Be fast. You're putting us behind schedule. Yeh Larkiyan and their hair problems, jeez." He says the last all to himself, wondering why God made the women race so. Oh no, not the women race, only this Riddhima πŸ˜‰

''Mera kasur hai kya??.. meneh tumhe nahi kaha tha ke tum direction badaldo!'' n armaan's still staring at er.. finaly she gets her hair out n tries to get of armaan but she crnt cuz armaan is holding her arms tight n then she sais to leave her but his jus staring at her n he crnt even hear her and then she tries to twist er arms to get of him n then he realises he was day dreaming... then ridz sais ''uthuuuu!!!.. so gayeh kya kholi akhon se??''.... PLEASE CONTINUE!!πŸ˜†