TUMHARI AMAANAT-#1(KYPH+Maayka)pt1-39

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
PREVIEW

TUMHARI AMAANAT: A journey of a girl from Kripa to Mahi

Just wanted to write a little preview on my next ff, "Tumhari Amaanat" I will start this one after MD is over.

It is a combination of KYPH and Maayka.

This is a story with 3 main characters- Angad, Kripa/Mahi and Shabd. No, there are no twins or multiple personalities in this one. It is a simple, straightforward romantic and emotional love story between the 3 main characters. This story traces the life of a young girl, Kripa and how circumstances force her to become 'Mahi' and how the two men, Angad and Shabd influence her life. Please let me know if this sounds interesting, as this will be my first venture into the Maayka arena.

PAGES:

INTRO: PG 5    PART 4: PG 17 PART 8: PG 37 PART 12:PG52
PART 1: PG 6   PART 5: PG 25 PART 9: PG 40 PART13: PG55
PART 2: PG 9   PART 6: PG 27 PART 10: PG 44 PT14: PG58
PART 3: PG 12 PART 7: PG 31 PART 11: PG 48 PT15:PG61

PART 16: PG 65   PART 17: PG 68 PART 18: PG 70
PART 19: PG 73   PART 20: PG 77 PART 21: PG 80
PART 22: PG 83   PART 23: PG 87 PART 24: PG 92
PART 25: PG 95   PART 26: PG 98 PART 27: PG 102
PART 28: pg 107 PART 29: PG 110 PART 39: PG 113
PART 31: PG 118 PART 32: PG 124 PART 33: PG 127
PART 34: PG 129 PART 35: PG 132 PART 36: PG 135
PART 37: PG 139 PART 38: PG 143 PART 39: PG 149
Edited by bheegi - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaj! thumbnail
yay ur new fan fic woohoo. Maayka n KYPH a deadly combination πŸ˜†
has this got a flavour of lagaa chunri mein daag too? πŸ˜‰
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kaj!

yay ur new fan fic woohoo. Maayka n KYPH a deadly combination πŸ˜†
has this got a flavour of lagaa chunri mein daag too? πŸ˜‰

Kaj u caught me. I got inspired after I watched the trailor for Laga chunari...
vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
'lagaa chunari mein daag ' resembles one old film whre a sister takes prostitution-call girl-dancer job to feed her family...noone knows in her family..her customers comes as grooms to her sisters but promise not to reveal her reality to her family and marries her sisters in good fait...but one guy falls in love with her and she sacrifices her life not to ruin his personal life....I feel somehow this new film goes in that way...I dint know anything abt new LCMD story.

Good concept bheegi! go ahead...we love to see ffs in maayka....try to post in maayka section too as this relats to mahi-shabd and many of maayka members don't visit ff section.
Waiting to read this new ff...your ffs always give good inspiration to read more and more 😳
cheeselova thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing concept
i dont really know anything about maayka
but can't see angad helpless in any situation
so i hope the ending is good πŸ˜† i mean ak πŸ˜†

_________
~Sana~
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: vallanki

'lagaa chunari mein daag ' resembles one old film whre a sister takes prostitution-call girl-dancer job to feed her family...noone knows in her family..her customers comes as grooms to her sisters but promise not to reveal her reality to her family and marries her sisters in good fait...but one guy falls in love with her and she sacrifices her life not to ruin his personal life....I feel somehow this new film goes in that way...I dint know anything abt new LCMD story.

Good concept bheegi! go ahead...we love to see ffs in maayka....try to post in maayka section too as this relats to mahi-shabd and many of maayka members don't visit ff section.
Waiting to read this new ff...your ffs always give good inspiration to read more and more 😳

Thanks Vallanki. I have not seen the old laga chunari, but my story might have a similar flavor 😊
*MitiRasmalai* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
heyyyy...the story seems awsome..so glad that u are writing another fanfic...I really enjoy reading them...and i must say that u have great talent. The concept looks really unique too..its hard to guess this time whos going to be paired with who (meaning mahi/shabd or Angad/kripa) πŸ˜• but maybe ones the story starts things will get clear.....contine soon and keep up the great work πŸ‘
bheegi thumbnail
Originally posted by: iamsmart

amazing concept
i dont really know anything about maayka
but can't see angad helpless in any situation
so i hope the ending is good πŸ˜† i mean ak πŸ˜†

Thanks Sana. AK will be childhood lovers in this one. Shabd will come into her life much later

_________
~Sana~

vallanki thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bheegi

Thanks Vallanki. I have not seen the old laga chunari, but my story might have a similar flavor 😊

oh..ok...love to read then😊...bheegi loves AK more than MS..let me see who wins her heart now😳

-Rose- thumbnail
WOW yaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooo!!! The title conveys the meaning of this Fanf Fiction!!! I'll wait for this one