Dill Mill Gaye

Armaan Ridz 2nd version of Lois&Clark (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
it does remind me of their story but its armaan tht reminds me of lois n ridz of clark.

Cuz lois is the outspoken one n has the knack of getting into trouble while clark/superman was her saviour( it was ultimately ridz who helped armaan out of the whole armaan-fiasco) Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan Ridz 2nd version of Lois&Clark (Page 2)" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
actually this couple also reminds me of another couple-Ron/Hermione of Hp series. They kept bickering all the time LOL LOL

sfjksdfh

sfjksdfh

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Lois_Lane

Our lovely adorable couple is just like the couple of Lois & Clark, the way they fights, Clark always says"she is bossy stuck up, rude , i cant stnad her for one moment" well Lois says "Clark is the most bumbling reporter" LOL LOL LOL Clark is superman though he goes and reach everywhere when he founds Lois in trouble whether she wanted himor not he always cares about her but never show his true feelings and Lois too, because of their ego but ego fails and love wins and Lois and Clark get maaried, Clark fall in love with Lois first and than Lois, when Clark is not around she always says"I would be lucky to end up with someone as honorable a clark someday" Embarrassed see after misunderstanding Armaan Ridz thinks about Armaan and only Armaan, Armaan saves Ridz and also give her his jacket , what is this, isn't tht love. Embarrassed gr8 love story is on its way folks,Armaan and Ridz.And while Anjali is like Lana, Lana envies Lois always and says"What does Lois have which i dont"

Maleka/Love Army

yea...thts soo true...does anyone watch smallville.??? it is a show which is abt clark in high school,its really cool

Pyaari_Shailee

IF-Rockerz

Pyaari_Shailee

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
hold on
are we talking baout Lois-Clark from Smallville or the Lois-Clark from Superman??
Cuz in Smallville, Clark is madly and insanely in love with Lana Embarrassed I remember Lois saying once what does Lana have LOL

friskysam

IF-Rockerz

friskysam

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Pyaari_Shailee

hold on
are we talking baout Lois-Clark from Smallville or the Lois-Clark from Superman??
Cuz in Smallville, Clark is madly and insanely in love with Lana Embarrassed I remember Lois saying once what does Lana have LOL

lana is his past,lois is his futureWinkLOL

smallville_roxs

smallville_roxs

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 5:38pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

lana is his past,lois is his futureWinkLOL

[/QUOTE]

yea... i cant wait for clark to get over with lana and start felling for lois..i rem. he kissed lois when he wore red kryptonite once,,and when ever he wears red kyrptonite he lets his bottled up emotions out and goes insane..lol.   so...there is sumthing he is feeling already...  well this isnt smallville forum..lol

marley1

marley1

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
i agree w/ friskysam it does remind me of ron and hermione! ha ha ha but i didn't kno that lois and clark get married! Shocked i thought that clark loves lana til the end! Question

smallville_roxs

smallville_roxs

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
naw. lana isnt right for clark..she is 'lex' type of girl..lol ...clark and lois are made for each other.. Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top