Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Our lovely adorable couple is just like the couple of Lois & Clark, the way they fights, Clark always says"she is bossy stuck up, rude , i cant stnad her for one moment" well Lois says "Clark is the most bumbling reporter" LOL LOL LOL Clark is superman though he goes and reach everywhere when he founds Lois in trouble whether she wanted himor not he always cares about her but never show his true feelings and Lois too, because of their ego but ego fails and love wins and Lois and Clark get maaried, Clark fall in love with Lois first and than Lois, when Clark is not around she always says"I would be lucky to end up with someone as honorable a clark someday" Embarrassed see after misunderstanding Armaan Ridz thinks about Armaan and only Armaan, Armaan saves Ridz and also give her his jacket , what is this, isn't tht love. Embarrassed gr8 love story is on its way folks,Armaan and Ridz.And while Anjali is like Lana, Lana envies Lois always and says"What does Lois have which i dont"

Maleka/Love Army

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Armaan Ridz 2nd version of Lois&Clark" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cute_zee17

cute_zee17

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:25am | IP Logged
hey nice analogy...its been a while since i watched superman but i do remember this happening!!!...and i like the way you made anjali lana LOL btw i am new to DMG my name is zaara:)

-Ms.Wildcherry-

IF-Stunnerz

-Ms.Wildcherry-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@Zaara:Welcome to DMG forums Zaara this is Maleka, it is really good to se you here, ummmmmmm DMG is getting popular haannn but more than tht it is Armaan and Ridz who are getting famous isn't it???? Embarrassed

Maleka/Love Army

cute_zee17

cute_zee17

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:39am | IP Logged
hey maleka,... actually i was a big fan of sanjeevani and an even bigger one of karan singh in solhaah singaar so when i read in an article he was in the second season of the show i was just like i have watch this...and yeah armaan and riddhima make a very cute couple Embarrassed

Edited by cute_zee17 - 03 September 2007 at 11:39am

Desii.Babiie

IF-Dazzler

Desii.Babiie

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hmmm..good one Maleka!!..i liked that!! Embarrassed

@-Zaara- Welcome to the DMG forums!..i hope u have a blast here..You'll notice that we're a lil craziiee going ga ga over Armaan-Ridz! LOL Embarrassed.. Anyways, have fun and c ya around!! Smile

AlizaHeart

guju_angel

Goldie

guju_angel

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:43am | IP Logged
lolll.. i dnt watch superman.. buh i kinda kno abt it lol.. yeh its very similar.. i jus hope armaan n ridz get toghetherBig smile.. n oh yeh one more thing if ani1 find the video link for todai's episode then plz pm it to me or simply post it in the achieve mansionBig smile.. thanks.

radhikaSmile

maha_prakrti

IF-Sizzlerz

maha_prakrti

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Kya comparison hai!!!!!!!!!?????? Cute Embarrassed

Really yaar.... Both do fight a lot, but are always with wach other for the right purpose at the right time Tongue

Waise Armu ko superman ke besh me soch rahi thi.. Oie maa... mujhe sharm aati haiBlushing

soni595

IF-Sizzlerz

soni595

-

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:54am | IP Logged

Aah in some ways I agree with you, Armz-Ridz are so like Clark-Lois...In some ways like Clark, Armz is a saviour to Ridz....if Armz-Ridz story ends up like theirs, it would be absoutely wonderful *sigh* Embarrassed

Keep smiling...

Love

Soni

Edited by soni595 - 03 September 2007 at 11:54am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top