Dill Mill Gaye

ANJALI THE STUPID PERSON!!

zaiinabbbbb thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
WHY THE HELL DOES ANJALI HAV 2 GO TO THE CAMP IT WUD HAV BIN SOO BETTER IF ONLY 2 INTERNALS WERE ALLOWED ND THT WUD B RIDZ ND ARMAN!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desi344 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
WHAT WHY DID ANJALI GO? GOD I HATE HER NOW SHE IS GONNA CREATE TROUBLE BETWEEN THEM!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ก
guju_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
gosh.. ppl chill out.. i feel bad as well.. y duz anjali have to go as well๐Ÿ˜ก??

radhika.
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Yeah just chill everyone, just because Anjali is there doesn't mean she is going to get Armaan to herself. Atul and Sapna will see to it. Remember how Sapna got Anjali to go to the powder room with her?   ๐Ÿ˜‰   
zaiinabbbbb thumbnail
hmm yh i suppose but its still annoying!!!
maha_prakrti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Chodo naa... jab Anji jayegi tab hi Armu Ridzi ko dekhkar jealous hogi... And anyways they are going to work together only ๐Ÿ˜ณ
apux thumbnail
well, Anjali is one of the 5 interns....they have to bring her...anyways, hopefully she won't be near Armaan, and be near Atul ๐Ÿ˜†
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
First of all, PLEASE don't post in caps, it looks though if u are shotuing which is not allowed in IF ๐Ÿ˜›

Secondly, I am kinda glad that Angie is coming alone, she and Atul can provide the humor and am sure Atul and Sapna will keep Angie away from Armaan and Ridzz as possible. I mean after all, it's Arman & Ridz who are getting lost togather, no angie or vivek to bother them ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Rim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
didnt u guyz jus hate the way anjali tlked 2 ridz wen they wer in the locker room!! arghhhhhhhh she sooo annnoyin!! ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Angie was rude to Ridzz again? ๐Ÿ˜•