Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

The letter.....I'll manage,thanks........

Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Well folks,I finally watched the episode.You are right in saying that Armaan was pretty cool about it all.I saw the repeats (a priviledge when you have the recording) and what struck me that Armaan did seem to be humouring Raj rather than being actually interested in what Raj was saying............he practically goes along with Raj with almost an indulgent expressions of 'achcha baba......karta hun' but actually when Raj kept on saying 'bilkul waisa hi karna jaisa maine likha hai' Armaan actually snaps rudely,'I'll manage,thanks!'........and he had the expression of someone who wasn't liking the interference too much but couldn't do much about it having been guilty of being a party to it all...........

Also while reading the letter,his face was pensive but expressionless......now if we go by earlier scenes of Raj and Armaan scheming scenes,any idea of Raj would invariably be greeted by Armaan with an evilish toungue in cheek look followed by a strange cunning nod.........so it was not as much as the absence of any emotion but the absence of those cunning looks which are significant here...........

My take is that T&D ,having messed up a big way could hardly follow the original with Armaan getting angry while reading the letter while Jassi was watching each and every expression that Armaan had on his face........Any contrary emotion on Armaan's face would actually ruin the credibility of Jassi's anger........

While if they kept him expressionless.........Jassi would obviously take his silence as his guilt whereas we the viewers would be at worse will keep guessing what they are actually up to and at best keep beleiving Armaan has changed.......

angelic_devil IF-Rockerz

Requested selfban

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 7:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Minnie IF-Rockerz
Minnie
Minnie

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 7:15am | IP Logged
 SIGH. Now I've to wait for an eon to watcg that!!
love_Jassi Groupbie
love_Jassi
love_Jassi

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Yes Minnie,Ifelt the same way.Infact at first I was really furious and a little confused but when Armaan said 'I'll manage' I too could sense the irritation.

Besides,his tearing up the letter can be taken as a natural course while it might look to Jassi that he was following Raj's direction.They actually refrained from showing Armaan's face in the letter tearing scene.

It does gives rise to doubts but at the same time it doen't say that Armaan wants to be a party to the proceedings.My POV is that he was just humouring his friend.

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 23 December 2004 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Wow Minnie! Your analysis was great!!
Clap Clap
You just have the best words to sum it all!
Princess IF-Veteran Member
Princess
Princess

Posted: 24 December 2004 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
yes i agree with u Daisy, Minnie does do a great job at analysing things.Clap
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top