Dill Mill Gaye

3 September - Written Update

Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

The episode starts with the previously shown Rain scene where Armaan gives his coat to Ridhiima.Bothy of the sit in the car and their was a background song playing[dunno which one].Armaan drops Ridhiima to her house.Riddhimma tries to say sorry but Armaan goes.

Scene 2 - Hospital

An accident case comes where a mother , her husband and her son had to meet with an accident because the father used to drink alot. Ridhiima and Armaan are told to Assist [ the doctor who Sapna likes , forgot his name].The case turns out to be critical as the father needs a liver donation .A donor is needed and his son can donate the liver but he doesnt want to as he is against his father.Ridhima is given the job to convince the sona nd she manages to do this.The operation becomes succesful.

Scene 3 -Hospital [Funny and Cute Scene]

Ridhima tries to again say sorry to Armaan but he again doesnt listern to her.Then she finally loses her temper and says to Armaan that she is sorry and she is trying to say this from such a time . Armaan says to Ridhiima that first u decide that u want to say sorry or thanks.She says sorry and he replies U r welcome.Then  she says that u are so bad and i will take my sorry back , Armaan replies that u can take the thank you back too.She say 'tum toh bhadh mein jao' then he replies 'Thik hai ' but u promise u wont come their with me.

Scene 4 - Camp

Well everyone was told that their is a camp earlier but i m writting it now.

Everyone is outside and the van is already ready to leave.[ everyone is outside the van not inside ] . Atul , Sapna and Dr. Keerti are waiting for the others.Anjali arrives with 3 suitcases in return Atul says that we are going only for 2 days and only for 2 days u are carrying 3 suitcases , there must be Ridz stuff too in there , In reply Anjali says that most of the stuff is hers only some of it is of Ridz. Dr. Shashank comes outside and says to Dr. Keerti that he will not be going due to some reponsibilities, He asks where are Armaan and Ridz so Dr. Keerti replies that They are helping the cardiac doctor in a case that is really critical.

Scene 5

Armaan and Ridz are now free and they can also go to the camp . Ridz asks the nurse that where is the Van gone , she says that the van is gone and Dr. keerti has asked u and Armaan to go in the car.Both Armaan and Ridz look at each other and say No.

Phewww.....

Hope the update is ok.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnx....did they show this muchhh? 😊
prettyasjen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OH god... thts so cute!

😳

Thanks Kushi 😳
lovelygurl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx a lot for the update..really appreciate it
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely update, Khushi 😳

Thanks 🤗
asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you very much for the update!

Armaan and Rhidz jodi is sooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!
maggiemuffy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well coool update....!!! 😃 😃 😃 ....so finally they will patch up.. Edited by maggiemuffy - 16 years ago
Desi rani thumbnail
awww thanks 😃 ,
i will surely watch it in repeat telecast 😳
zaiinabbbbb thumbnail
aww thnx cnt w8 for tmro now!!! lool
trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks Khushster. Good update.