Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

Dec22-JJKN update

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey friends..
After watching today's episode I feel T&D have got hold of a time-machine.They really seem to have gone aeons back into time.Anyways,forgiving them,today's episode was sweet... Smile you'll see why.

We had stopped at Jassi sitting in Nandini's car & telling her that she does not want to go back to GM.Nandini asks her how and why is she taking such a big decision so suddenly.How can she leave all her responsibilities & duties like this? She tells Jassi that Armaan can lose Mallika and Raj,but he just cannot lose her.(right,we didn't know Nandini was a mind-reader too! Clap ).She tells Jassi that Armaan simply can't do without her.Jassi (her eyes are still swollen and the tap keeps turning on at regular intervals)says that he can hire someone else.Nandini tells her that she knows he can't,Jassi literally manages the whole company.She tells Jassi that she has not even told any of her friends what's the matter.And she doesn't mind being with her Nandini? Jassi says that it is her personal problem & she wants to keep it to herself.Nandini then says that Armaan is her boss..and she hasn't even told him..infact she wonders that he does not have even the faintest idea of her state..Jassi looks more hurt..Nandini asks her if Armaan is the one who has hurt her.Jassi remains painfully quiet.Nandini senses that her doubt is right..she tells Jassi so the matter between you is not just offcial...it has gone ahead of that..Jassi is alarmed.She quickly repeats that it solely her personal problem and Armaan sir has nothing to do with it.Nandini then says that you don't even tell me the problem..how can I help you? and now you certainly cannot leave like this..especially when Armaan is not at fault.Jassi looks like she'll die.She tells Nandini that she just wants to go away...far away.Nandini tells her that she ca,but not like this,without telling anyone.she must officially request Armaan for leave.Jassi says that she wants to go home.Nandini takes her home.

When they reach her house,Jassi thanks Nandini for bringing her home and taking care of her.Nandini tells her that at present,it is natural of her to be angry and upset but that she should think coolly and take a right decision.Jassi says that now she has no strength left to think or decide or to live.(she said this painfully,it was heart wrenching Cry ..).She says that she just wants to lock herself in her room & not come out for many days.Nandini advises her that she should leave todays's pain behind..wrap it up with memories and move ahead.She tells her that one can conquer the storm only by facing it.And this storm itself will take away with it all her pain and problems...and give her a new dawn.Jassi thanks her again.Nandini then tells her one last thing..you are angry now.But remember that anger always makes one take wrong decisions.Don't make a mistake of taking any wrong decision for which you may repent.They wish each other good night and Jassi leaves.In her car,Nandini looks up and requests God to take care of Jassi and give her strength.

Jassi enters the kitchen.Nandu is sitting at the table with Billu & banging on the plate for food.(He's got a fresh haircut..and is looking very cute..! Embarrassed ).Amrit presents hot parathe.Nandu asks billu if this was the reason he married her.Bebe tells him that na..I only taught her everything.Billu sees Jassi and comments that she's ver early today..surprising..Is this my Queen Victoria or a duplicate of her? Nandu gets up and goes and stands next to her.He says No Uncleji how can our Jassi have a duplicate? She is Kudrat ka Karishma (Nature's wonder).She is an antique piece..one you can find in a circus!Jassi feels bad and storms up to her room.Amrit tells Nandu that now he has hurt her.Billu (I'm sure u can imagine him glaring at Nandu) tells Nandu that enough of his ghatiya jokes..and let the world call her ugly,he knows she isn't.Nandu says that right...only her mind knows that..no one else.After another stern look from billu,he gets up & says that ok..he'll go up & tell her sorry and also that she is not at all ugly..only the one she sees in the mirror is ugly..(Oh Nandu!)

Jassi is again reading the letter in her room & crying.(the lines..now she's is going through a delicate state,take the full opportunity to win her trust).Nandu comes up.Jassi quickly hides the letter.Nandu sees her tears..he feels his comments have hurt her..he says I am sorry Jassi..pls dont cry..Jassi tells him to go away.He tells Jassi that she wont go to the circus alone..he will come too...and both of them will close themself in the cage..Jassi again snaps at him to go.She is crying bitterly by now.Nandu is scared now..he bends down on his knees & catches his ears..he tells her he wont go till she forgives him and smiles.Jassi continues to cry.Nandu starts crying too..(guys,he looked so so innocent at this moment).He then comes up to her & picks up a soft toy.(it looked like the one Armaan has given,i'm not sure).He says ok...dont talk to me,talk to this.He moves it's hands & legs and says "Ok Jassi I am your boyfriend and that's because you are very very pretty..Jassi's crying still..Nandu guesses it's something else..he asks her what it is.Jassi then falls on his shoulder and starts crying even hard.Nandu does not know how to handle her.Jassi tells hm that she is totally broken and needs his help.Jassi is still hugging him when enter Billu & Amrit.Billu asks them what do they think they are doing.Jassi moves away from Nandu.Amrit says oh oh..leave them alone,come on.Billu tells her how how can leave his daughter with this ass.Amrit reminds him that they are childhood friends and if they are sorting out some things between themselves,we should leave them alone.Reluctantly,billu goes.Nandu then asks her what is it,wont she tell him.Jassi says that she wants to tell him.She tells him that armaan sir has cheated her.He has played with her feelings and put up a farce of friendship and sympathy.Nandu says but why? He has full faith in you,so why did he need to do this? Jassi says that it's because of you.Nandu says me? What have i done to him,so u say that? Jassi tells him that Armaan sir's brain always works in the ulta direction,(realized too late)and that he and Raj sir both are cowards.She tells him that they suspect him right from the day she took him into to Kohinoor.

We are then shown a 'flashback' (the present Jassi is dressed in the old-style salwars).Raj,armaan and jassi are in armaan's office.Armaan is demanding an explanation as to why she had to include Nandan Verma into Kohinoor.He is very angry & Raj is motioning him to lower his voice.Jassi tells him that nandu is her childhood friend,they have studied together and that she trusts him,armaan need not worry.But armaan still wants to know why? Jassi tells him that she was scared to go to the suppliers that day & so she took Nandu.Raj comes to jassi,bends down where she's sitting & says that he only wants to know if she trusts nandu 100%.Jassi assures him she does and raj leaves.Armaan is still upset.He tells jassi that this is he las time she is hiding anything from him,or is there anthing more she is hiding?Jassi says no sir,don't get scared?How can i tell you? She takes babji ki kasam.Armaan tells her it's ok,but this is the last time.

Back to present.Nandu says but this is the only reason for such a big natak? He thought Armaan was concerned for her! Jassi says no.Nandu says,yes,it is this concern which has turned into suspicion.But he says that he can show Armaan hiasb-kitab of every paisa if he wants.And then says Jassi...(get ready guys,this is the master-stroke of today's episode)
"It's not only this Nandu..Armaan sir even suspects that we love each other..."
Confused Confused Ouch
Nandu is shocked.He says how is this possible?
Jassi recalls one incident.Back to flashback...
Jassi is getting some papers signed from Armaan.Nazneen picks up the phone.It's for Jassi from Nandan Verma.Nazneen is all excited..she asks him to wait and comes right into armaan's cabin where jassi is getting the papers signed.She whispers to jassi that 'tumahare unka" phone aya hai..her boyfriend...Armaan is listening and watching her from the corner of his eye.Nazneen further asys that ok,things have come so far that you have started getting his calls in office too..Jassi asks her to be quiet and leaves.
Jassi recalls another incident.This time she,raj and armaan are leaving office,when the watchman comes and givs her a visiting card saying that her boyfriend Nandan Verma is waiting for her outside.[right,so Gm ka watchman also knew,but not us?>
Jassi says to herself " Nandu,my boyfriend?" and giggles.Armaan comes towards her and says ok,so they now even have Kohinoor's card with Nandan Verma as general manager?Jassi says that sir,nandu has a habit of streching things,Armaan says can i keep this card? He has a stern look on his face.Armaan and Raj then cook up a plan and tell jassi that tonight you have to come with us to a buyer's meeting(so that she not go out with nandu).Jassi tries to convince them that she is not needed but they insist..they take her to a restaurent where no buyer turns up nor is there any meeting.

Back to present..
Jassi is sitting on a chair and nandu down.She tells him that armaan sir,whom she has thought was so close and trustworthy had played with her feelings...he had also put up a show of false love with her...
Billu is at the door and he overhears jassi's last words.

Thanks again,

Edited by Daisy - 22 December 2004 at 11:57am

sarah_habib Senior Member
sarah_habib
sarah_habib

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
rabeeak2003 IF-Dazzler
rabeeak2003
rabeeak2003

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 11:42am | IP Logged
thanks for the gr8 update daisy!Clap
sowmyaa IF-Dazzler
sowmyaa
sowmyaa

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot for the update... oh man this billu is just like my dad...his stern looks remind me of my dad when i was in college and he sees me talking to any guys ;-) Angry
Rifhat Goldie
Rifhat
Rifhat

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Phew! Totally a circus episode!Dead

Thanks Daisy.

Another twist in the tail!!!!!!!!! Nandu and Jassi now?? First it was Purab and Jassi...........! Angry

Rifhat

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
oh where oh where  are they going with this plot.
SHILPU Newbie
SHILPU
SHILPU

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
sucks...and it's getting boared now....tooo much crying since last whole week....stupid Jassi shld realize now to change herself.Dead
angel_111 Goldie
angel_111
angel_111

Posted: 22 December 2004 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

yeh ho kya raha hai ? Nandu and Jassi ? Will they both go through a makeover now LOL !!

Thanks for the update Daisy.

Go to top