Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by: MNMS

Maya, mQT and Dr. Ashu are wasting time in making clones. You people are intelligent enough to get *THE* hint πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The infamous Ray in her username is NOT a mythπŸ˜›

I notice.. Shoes! If he can't manage his shoes properly, clean them and have a good taste in that area....Forget proper living πŸ˜†

😲 Ray is all that?

Yes at shoes. Part of well-groomed personality. But after that once we get into talking then there should be some substance. A stylish guy with zilch knowledge about current affairs is 🀑.

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MNMS

Maya, mQT and Dr. Ashu are wasting time in making clones. You people are intelligent enough to get *THE* hint πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† The infamous Ray in her username is NOT a mythπŸ˜›

I notice.. Shoes! If he can't manage his shoes properly, clean them and have a good taste in that area....Forget proper living πŸ˜†

Hmm! Welcome Back MaryamπŸ€—!!!! You gave your re entry with this post πŸ˜›...nice to see you here after ages😊

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

A stylish guy with zilch knowledge about current affairs is 🀑.

That's what I'm saying 😊.....but girls with zilch knowledge may think such guys as ⭐️ 

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

That's what I'm saying 😊.....but girls with zilch knowledge may think such guys as ⭐️ 

OMG Zilch Knowlage Girls......lol plzzzzzzzz yaar put some facts here.......πŸ˜†

rockstallion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
the first thing that drags my eye, is the ever lasting chivalry 😳 it turns me on, manner flow.. cant help me lay my eyes off, πŸ˜ƒ and to top it all if he speaks sense , i just cant wait to say yes to his proposal πŸ˜†
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I notice his overall appearance, behavior and attitude.

As far as him physically, I look at eyes, lips and body language 😳   πŸ˜› Tells me alot about him.  Rest comes later. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Dabulls23 - 16 years ago

So the conlusion is if Kalam and Rahul Gandhi enter a room together then all of us would focus only on Mr.Gandhi. πŸ˜† Ashu and I have even tooth brushes ready.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† That will give ample time for Kalam to create more missiles.

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

So the conlusion is if Kalam and Rahul Gandhi enter a room together then all of us would focus only on Mr.Gandhi. πŸ˜† Ashu and I have even tooth brushes ready.πŸ˜³πŸ˜† That will give ample time for Kalam to create more missiles.

Just decide amongst yourselves which of you is brushing Kalams teeth....πŸ˜†

Iron78Iron thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Just decide amongst yourselves which of you is brushing Kalams teeth....πŸ˜†

πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

kabhi_21 thumbnail
I had seen a topic... what do girls want in a guy..... they had enlisted so many things there..... so that many things she would look in a guy πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†