Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago
I take the age like 21+
i feel
Woman's first see the simplicity(dress up)and behaviour rest other things can be observed by seeing the face and eyes...it speaks alot.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: guess_gallery

I take the age like 21+
i feel
Woman's first see the simplicity(dress up)and behaviour rest other things can be observed by seeing the face and eyes...it speaks alot.

Simplicity you mean coat ,suit..tie....etc etc...ya salman model....chadi baniyan...?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Believe

Simplicity you mean coat ,suit..tie....etc etc...ya salman model....chadi baniyan...?๐Ÿ˜ณ

It all depends upon understanding the terminology ๐Ÿ˜Š

nitasuni thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

1) Women love to shop. It is the one area of the world where they feel like they're actually in control.

2) Women especially love a bargain. The question of "need" is irrelevant, so don't bother pointing it out. Anything on sale is fair game.

3) Women never have anything to wear. Don't question the racks of clothes in the closet; you "just don't understand".

4) Women need to cry. And they won't do it alone unless they know you can hear them.

5) Women will always ask questions that have no right answer, in an effort to trap you into feeling guilty.

6) Women love to talk. Silence intimidates them and they feel a need to fill it, even if they have nothing to say.

7) Women hate bugs. Even the strong-willed ones need a man around when there's a spider or a wasp involved.

8) Women can't keep secrets. They eat away at them from the inside. And they don't view it as being untrustworthy, providing they only tell two or three people.

9) Women always go to public restrooms in groups. It gives them a chance to gossip.

10) If a man goes on a seven-day trip, he'll pack five days worth of clothes and will wear some things twice; if a woman goes on a seven-day trip she'll pack 21 outfits because she doesn't know what she'll feel like wearing each day.

11) Women brush their hair before bed.

12) Women are paid less than men, except for one field: Modeling.

13) Women are never wrong. Apologizing is the man's responsibility, "It's there in the Bible".

14) The average number of items in a typical woman's bathroom is 437. A man would not be able to identify most of these items.

15) Women love cats. Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.

16) Women love to talk on the phone. A woman can visit her girlfriend for two weeks, and upon returning home, she will call the same friend and they will talk for three hours.

17) A woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty the garbage, answer the phone, read a book, or get the mail.

18) Women do NOT want an honest answer to the question, 'How do I look?'

19) Women will make three right-hand turns to avoid making one left-hand turn.

20) "Oh, nothing," has an entirely different meaning in woman- language than it does in man- language.

21) Women cannot use a map without turning the map to correspond to the direction that they are heading.

22) If it is not Valentines day and you see a man in a flower shop, you can probably start up a conversation by asking, "What did you do?"

23) Women don't really care about a sense of humor in a guy despite claims to the contrary. You don't see women trampling over Tom Cruise to get to Gilbert Gottfried, do you?

24) It's okay for women to kiss each other and not be gay.

25) Women will spend hours dressing up to go out, and then they'll go out and spend more time checking out other women. Men can never catch women checking out other men; women will always catch men checking out other women.

26) The most embarrassing thing for women is to find another woman wearing the same dress at a formal party.

its just mail forwrd .......dil pe mat lo..   

Better to UNDERSTAND a little than to MISunderstand A lot

Friend, I think you are researching on women, good appraising eventhough there is some differences in opinion. But i am sorry you are away from the topic.

When i see a guy, the first thing i should noticed  be the personality. In it all will come. The eyes, the smiles, the cloth he wears, innocence etc. It is not necessary to wear a coat and suit attirre, but a sensible clothing should go

Edited by nitasuni - 16 years ago
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

here goes my list

Looks.. if that person is some TOM DICK and HARRY....hmm! I still remember a Kashmiri Guy...in an exhibition๐Ÿ˜•....The way I got stuck in that kashmiri shop..seeing that person....my brothers observed this and forcibilly took me away from that shop saying that there is another Kashmiri stall in the same exhibition..still I remember that cute fellow๐Ÿ˜†
    If we happen to know something about that person..like a project manager of some MNC, an alumni of some university or a research fellow in a good university...however the person is ,he looks eye candy to me๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.. Whatever,whether its girl or boy...intelligence gives some glow which none of the cosmetics can give๐Ÿ˜Š...Girls!! Look for such type of folks...salman Khans..John Abrahams...are not intelligent than the intelligent fellows who study well and settle well in life๐Ÿ˜Š....these guys who are intelligent with simple attire also look much more handsome than those filmy people,so its a myth to think that girls fall for the boys ..who are similar to film stars๐Ÿ˜† Given some more time, I observe their language, the grammar..the words they use..their knowledge of current affairs..their passion for their feild of study....their attitude...I observe if they have some class๐Ÿ˜Š
    The list of folks whom I  hate
      People with improper language People who deck themselves soomuch or who pose to be cool dudes People who lack basic knowledge on current affaris but have full knowledge on films and sports People who read the news paper from backwards..from sports page first.... People who donot understand the beauty of PHYSICS and HISTORY People who donot have that much love for their feild of study
    1. People who spend most of the time on Social networking sites๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
    2. People who donot have much emotions for their parents and siblings..๐Ÿ˜Š

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ..

Capitalism at it's peak..

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Maya_M

First thing I would note is personality. A well-groomed person will definitely get noticed first. After the initial appeal it would then be astuteness.

Unkempt looks with untidy clothes are not pleasant to look at. So it wouldn't matter how intelligent that person is.

Maiyya Mori....tumhare paas already ek groom hai.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†... Well "groom"ed person translates into another "female".. is that what you are looking for?๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

4. NAKAAB wali lardkiya matlab NINJA lardkiya inn ka mujhay nahi pata becoz app inay paichaan nahi sakhtay or in ko chairiye ga bhi nahi kabi nakaab main hoti hain kabi nakaab say bahaar hoti hain yeh ek tarhan say RISK hay love life main RISK nahi

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ....

Prde mein rehne do parda na uthao

Parda jo uth gaya to bhed khul jayega...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

9. NEECHAY DAIKH KAY CHALNAY WALI innay kam nahi sumjay
yeh neechay daikh kay to chalti hain but pata sab hota hay kon lardka kaha kherra hay kon kia ker raha hay
kon meray chaker main kerra hay kon mujhay dikha nay kay liye cricket khel raha hay kon mujhay daikh kay MOBILE pay baat ker raha hay kon upnay lumbay lumbay baalon ko theeq ker raha hay daikha sab pata hota hay innay
๐Ÿ˜†....Too Good to "BELIEVE"..๐Ÿ˜†

10. RAATH MAIN WALK KERNAY WALI is type ke lardkiya DIETING kertin matlab SLIM hona chahti hain but jab K F C ya MC DONALD jati hain to tooba kitna khaati hain kay app ke Poket khali hoo jaey

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

SolidSnake thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

here goes my list

Looks.. if that person is some TOM DICK and HARRY....hmm! I still remember a Kashmiri Guy...in an exhibition๐Ÿ˜•....The way I got stuck in that kashmiri shop..seeing that person....my brothers observed this and forcibilly took me away from that shop saying that there is another Kashmiri stall in the same exhibition..still I remember that cute fellow๐Ÿ˜†
    If we happen to know something about that person..like a project manager of some MNC, an alumni of some university or a research fellow in a good university...however the person is ,he looks eye candy to me๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†.. Whatever,whether its girl or boy...intelligence gives some glow which none of the cosmetics can give๐Ÿ˜Š...Girls!! Look for such type of folks...salman Khans..John Abrahams...are not intelligent than the intelligent fellows who study well and settle well in life๐Ÿ˜Š....these guys who are intelligent with simple attire also look much more handsome than those filmy people,so its a myth to think that girls fall for the boys ..who are similar to film stars๐Ÿ˜† Given some more time, I observe their language, the grammar..the words they use..their knowledge of current affairs..their passion for their feild of study....their attitude...I observe if they have some class๐Ÿ˜Š
    The list of folks whom I  hate
      People with improper language People who deck themselves soomuch or who pose to be cool dudes People who lack basic knowledge on current affaris but have full knowledge on films and sports People who read the news paper from backwards..from sports page first.... I do..but with a minor difference, I read first page first then start from the last page..๐Ÿ˜† People who donot understand the beauty of PHYSICS and HISTORY People who donot have that much love for their feild of study
    1. People who spend most of the time on Social networking sites๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š
    2. People who donot have much emotions for their parents and siblings..๐Ÿ˜Š

All in all, a great list Mythili. Worth pasting on the wall....๐Ÿ˜†

mermaid_QT thumbnail
First of all, LOL MYTH! ๐Ÿคฃ
You reminded me of you know who? Panchali!! She also had a LIST ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† .. Okay just kidding dear. I am sure you wish to accomplish most of the list in ONLY ONE and will have him and live happily ever after with him ๐Ÿ˜ณ .

will also get to cloning a creature you demand..   ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Call me shallow, but I dig LOOKS, WITS, charming personality & humor. I also notice how well-groomed they are and whether their eyes have the spark. God gave me one with not only spark but a mole in his right eye for bonus when I married ๐Ÿ˜ณ .
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Flash news:: Abdul kalam register in Matrimonial....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† dont miss...

cool ...k...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Hmm! I should have born some 50 years earlier๐Ÿ˜†..now he is Achaachan'๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ to me in this birth ๐Ÿ˜Š