PIO Card

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sneha_2100

Goldie

sneha_2100

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I will be travelling and also might be working in Mumbai next year and taking a visa is such a big hassle is liye maine socha ki why not apply for a PIO Card. A PIO Card entitles a person of indian origin to work, study and travel in India for 15 years. PIO Card milne ke liye you need ur grandparent's Indian passport details and my grandparents have denounced their Indian Citizenship and now they are currently living in Singapore as Singapore citizens. Without having my grandparent's details it is quite hard but not impossibel to get the card.

Guys, I have no idea what my next step should be. Do help me out on this.

Edited by sneha_2100 - 03 September 2007 at 1:36am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PIO Card" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top