Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Antlers

IF-Rockerz

Antlers

Posted: 02 September 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

to read-this articleyour comments are welcome.

LINK: http://www.terrorismawareness.org/islamo-fascism/49/a-studen ts-guide-to/

A Student's Guide to Hosting Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week

October 22-26, 2007

During the week of October 22-26, 2007, the nation will be rocked by the biggest conservative campus protest ever Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week, a wake-up call for Americans on 200 university and college campuses.

The purpose of this protest is as simple as it is crucial: to confront the two Big Lies of the political left: that George Bush created the war on terror and that Global Warming is a greater danger to Americans than the terrorist threat. Nothing could be more politically incorrect than to point this out. But nothing could be more important for American students to hear. In the face of the greatest danger Americans have ever confronted, the academic left has mobilized to create sympathy for the enemy and to fight anyone who rallies Americans to defend themselves. According to the academic left, anyone who links Islamic radicalism to the war on terror is an "Islamophobe." According to the academic left, the Islamo-fascists hate us not because we are tolerant and free, but because we are "oppressors."

Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is a national effort to oppose these lies and to rally American students to defend their country.

Download Complete Guide [PDF] [HTML]

Schools to date at which the David Horowitz Freedom Center will be organizing Islamo-Fascism Awareness Weeks

Penn State Temple University Pace University Arizona State University UC Berkeley George Mason University Columbia University Emory University Georgia Tech University UCLA Dartmouth University University of Rhode Island American University Northeastern University Columbus State Community College Depaul University Bates College University of Miami University of Michigan Ann Arbor University of New Haven George Washington University University of Virginia USC Harvard University Yale University Cornell University Princeton University University of Pennsylvania Brown University Georgetown University Stanford University University of Washington Ohio State University Purdue University Notre Dame University University of Michigan Dearborn Wellesley University of Pittsburgh Dennison Cal State Northridge Duke University University of Colorado, Boulder Santa Ana College Regent University Bradley University Drury University Washington University in St. Louis Indiana State University SUNY New Paltz University of Texas, Austin Unity College Roger Williams University Lawrence University University of Delaware Loras College The College of New Jersey University of Maryland, Baltimore County Broward Community College Hampden-Sydney College University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign King's College Bloomsburg University UNC Chapel Hill UC Irvine University of Arizona Florida State University BYU Idaho Liberty University Clemson University University of Maine Farmington University of South Florida Sarasota-Manatee University of Alabama Saint Francis University Ohio State University Drexel University Dickinson College Messiah College Western New Mexico University of Toledo Furman University UNC Greensboro Franciscan University of Steubenville UNC Charlotte Rice University Hillsdale College Evangel University Northern Arizona University UNC Wilmington Saint Anselm College North Carolina State Huntington University Boise State University University of Wisconsin La Crosse Kansas Wesleyan Minneapolis Community and Technical College Hanover College University of Iowa University of Texas San Antonio Williams College Texas A&M Palomar College Trinity University Brooklyn College East Tennessee State University Skyline College Tulane University Bucknell University Southern Maine Community College Washington State University Cal State Fullerton St. Mary's College of California
  1. St. Louis University

Israel

Ben Gurion University
  1. Haifa University

Edited by Theatre - 03 September 2007 at 11:25am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ms. Bholi Bhali

IF-Sizzlerz

Ms. Bholi Bhali

-

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 12:52am | IP Logged
interesting!!!

blah231

Groupbie

blah231

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 10:59am | IP Logged

wow that was a big misunderstanding..

a while ago someone told me that the same thing was happening but it was pro-islam and i read and article about it..so wen i saw this i automatically assumed it was the same thing..and being short on time just posted a comment instead of reading the whole thing well now that ive read it im just shocked..i had been happy to hear that the american ppl have some empathy left in them..well i dont know what to say anymore..thats very shockingConfusedOuch

how in the world to u relate islam to facism???

Edited by blah231 - 03 September 2007 at 6:27pm

Mashail

Goldie

Mashail

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
thts really good to hear! Clap

SuhanaSafar

IF-Rockerz

SuhanaSafar

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

*ignore*

Edited by .:.Suhana.:. - 03 September 2007 at 5:02pm

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by blah231

wow thats a really big thing...colleges like yale harward and princeton are evern participating those are some of the top most universities in the world and colleges in Isreal too??? wow that really is something well i would just like to appalud them for everything there doing Clap amercian ppl and youth have always protested against wars and injustice and this is something to add..atleast a good amount of youth here is extremely humane..they are right that 9/11 was wrong horribly wrong and the terrorist should have been punished but soon it got out of hand wars after that such as the war in Iraq are completely inhumane and uncessary..and yes islam and terrorism are linked together many times but ppl need to understand that islam is NOT the reason terrorism exists..if Islam was the only reason then how do u explain some of the worst terrorist ever to exist such as hitler, ivan the terrible, peter the great, musalini etc. some ppl these days stretch islam so they can do some unlawful things and they should be punished not the whole islamic community..
i applaud everyone of the students and teachers once again for there justice and morality Clap
ps: these are not some school kids these students range from anywhere 19-29 and the prorfessors affcors are very wise

I think there is some confusion here. This awareness campaign is to confirm that Islam is fascist and the root cause of terrorism in America.

raj5000

raj5000

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

wow thats a really big thing...colleges like yale harward and princeton are evern participating those are some of the top most universities in the world and colleges in Isreal too??? wow that really is something well i would just like to appalud them for everything there doing Clap amercian ppl and youth have always protested against wars and injustice and this is something to add..atleast a good amount of youth here is extremely humane..they are right that 9/11 was wrong horribly wrong and the terrorist should have been punished but soon it got out of hand wars after that such as the war in Iraq are completely inhumane and uncessary..and yes islam and terrorism are linked together many times but ppl need to understand that islam is NOT the reason terrorism exists..if Islam was the only reason then how do u explain some of the worst terrorist ever to exist such as hitler, ivan the terrible, peter the great, musalini etc. some ppl these days stretch islam so they can do some unlawful things and they should be punished not the whole islamic community..
i applaud everyone of the students and teachers once again for there justice and morality Clap
ps: these are not some school kids these students range from anywhere 19-29 and the prorfessors affcors are very wise

I think there is some confusion here. This awareness campaign is to confirm that Islam is fascist and the root cause of terrorism in America.

Thats what I thought of, but was in two moods to write or no, don't wanna cause any trouble here. I felt thats actually wrong, to have a convo. like this. I might be incorrect.

SholaJoBhadkey

IF-Dazzler

SholaJoBhadkey

Posted: 03 September 2007 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raj5000

Originally posted by SholaJoBhadkey

Thats what I thought of, but was in two moods to write or no, don't wanna cause any trouble here. I felt thats actually wrong, to have a convo. like this. I might be incorrect.

It's worded very cleverly.

The purpose of this protest is as simple as it is crucial: to confront the two Big Lies of the political left: that George Bush created the war on terror and that Global Warming is a greater danger to Americans than the terrorist threat. Nothing could be more politically incorrect than to point this out. But nothing could be more important for American students to hear. In the face of the greatest danger Americans have ever confronted, the academic left has mobilized to create sympathy for the enemy and to fight anyone who rallies Americans to defend themselves. According to the academic left, anyone who links Islamic radicalism to the war on terror is an "Islamophobe." According to the academic left, the Islamo-fascists hate us not because we are tolerant and free, but because we are "oppressors."

Islamo-Fascism Awareness Week is a national effort to oppose these lies and to rally American students to defend their country

Edited by SholaJoBhadkey - 03 September 2007 at 1:59pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top