•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago

i just wanna discuss the timings cause if reason deductively i thgink i can prove that armaan will forgive ridz.

ok here are my points. ridz left the party, headed home crying, right? and then her stalker pateint came out of nowhere.

and then FEW minutes later, armaan shows up. which means, he left FEW minutes after riz left, one wonders why did he leave his own party? and go along the same raod where ridz was heading?

i think he went to patch things up. call a truce, put things behind them. or else, either he would have been waaaay far behind riz cause he left later than ridz or he took a short cut, which i could argue, why was it the same place ridz was heading?

there is one flaw. armaan and ridz do live nearby , by plain reasoning that on ridz jog, she sees him playing b-ball and i wuld assume she doesnt jog miles and miles away from her home not does armaan travel miles and miles in the morning to play b-ball.

so maybe armaan was heading home, left the party early because his mood was spoiled by wat had happened but i like my first oone better

i also like yuor first idea better 😳 but it could most likely be the secound one!

Originally posted by prem-mukti#1

i also like yuor first idea better 😳 but it could most likely be the secound one!

hu knows it cud be antyhing but your first point seems more appealing

farah

...x...

wow!! tht was a nice thot ........yaar tum log show kitna dhyaan se dekhte ho ....i dun even think of all this 😆 😆 .....i guess not even the script-writers !! they only dun know kab konse blooperes aa jaate hai!! 😆
well tht was really a gud job u have done ....and i think as premmukti said tht i wud luv to think of the 1st reasoning u hav done but its likely the 2nd one i think it cud be!
yh i agree but thts more logic hai na! lool