5 BFF’s chat club MOTW posted pg. 1 - Page 83

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by crazy_lil_gurl

omg 4 timess😆 just seen it oncee..wen the dvd will be out here ill go and grab it and watch it again and again...
so what r ur plans 4 new year?

ya four times.. can u believe. that.. twice.. with my bro.. one time.. with my parents.. one time.. with my cousin..
yaaaa
nothing.. really. busy ..
as getting out of scholl this.. may.. cant wiat
Originally posted by KaranB

hey this chat club sounds fun can i join??? 😛 😛 😛

of course.a ny time..
so whats ur name
this is nir niru nirali
what ever u want to call me
hey, you guys, i'm bored!! so what's up?? anyway, i haven't been in the CC for a while, so you haven't been able to read any of my long long long essay type rambings that i love doing!! So, as a treat for you and me, and of course, you should be honored, i'm going to post one more of Hinna's crazy wacky watchamacallits!! 😆 anyway, so first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! although it's a bit late, and mitu, once again, sorry i missed ur bday!! don't worry, next one, inshallah, i'll make for sure!! anyway, i'm not really high right now, so i'm not really rambling on and on like i usually am, i'm just pretty tired, but i don't wanna sleep!! i'm not going to school tom, well, cuz i just don't wanna, and so my mom's like i can ditch school and so i'm prolly gonna go to my cuzin's house and we're just gonna chill together!! i'm like soo bored at this moment! like, i FINALLY got my internet!! i never realized how much i really need my computer with internet!! i was like soo lost without it!! it was like half my life was gone!! i couldn't talk to any of you, i couldn't read any updates!! it was like i was being punished!! omg, i just realized that i'm like REALLY REALLY hungry right now and like everyone in my house is sleeping so that means that i cna't get anything to eat so i'm gonna be starving till morning!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, what to do?? what to do?? anyhow, my midterms are coming up you guys, so pray that i do good cuz i'm really gonna need all da prayers i can get!! i hate midterms, it's like torture!! pure torture!! and i always do bad too!!! ugh, i'm just waiting for this month to be over, and omg, guess wat, i mgiht be taking drivers ed starting in Feb!! maybe, maybe, JUST maybe! i hope i start tho, cuz i really wanna learn how to drive!! and then, onto permit, and when i'm 16 i can get my liscense! u know what's really weird, i'm like the youngest in my class, but i'll probably get my permit and liscense before most of the girls in my class 😆 😆 anyhow, i think i'm gonna go to sleep now cuz it's almost 2:30 and i'm like tired, so ttyl, bye!! 😆
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

hey, you guys, i'm bored!! so what's up?? anyway, i haven't been in the CC for a while, so you haven't been able to read any of my long long long essay type rambings that i love doing!! So, as a treat for you and me, and of course, you should be honored, i'm going to post one more of Hinna's crazy wacky watchamacallits!! 😆 anyway, so first of all, HAPPY NEW YEAR!! although it's a bit late, and mitu, once again, sorry i missed ur bday!! don't worry, next one, inshallah, i'll make for sure!! anyway, i'm not really high right now, so i'm not really rambling on and on like i usually am, i'm just pretty tired, but i don't wanna sleep!! i'm not going to school tom, well, cuz i just don't wanna, and so my mom's like i can ditch school and so i'm prolly gonna go to my cuzin's house and we're just gonna chill together!! i'm like soo bored at this moment! like, i FINALLY got my internet!! i never realized how much i really need my computer with internet!! i was like soo lost without it!! it was like half my life was gone!! i couldn't talk to any of you, i couldn't read any updates!! it was like i was being punished!! omg, i just realized that i'm like REALLY REALLY hungry right now and like everyone in my house is sleeping so that means that i cna't get anything to eat so i'm gonna be starving till morning!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh, what to do?? what to do?? anyhow, my midterms are coming up you guys, so pray that i do good cuz i'm really gonna need all da prayers i can get!! i hate midterms, it's like torture!! pure torture!! and i always do bad too!!! ugh, i'm just waiting for this month to be over, and omg, guess wat, i mgiht be taking drivers ed starting in Feb!! maybe, maybe, JUST maybe! i hope i start tho, cuz i really wanna learn how to drive!! and then, onto permit, and when i'm 16 i can get my liscense! u know what's really weird, i'm like the youngest in my class, but i'll probably get my permit and liscense before most of the girls in my class 😆 😆 anyhow, i think i'm gonna go to sleep now cuz it's almost 2:30 and i'm like tired, so ttyl, bye!! 😆

hinzz omg omg omg omg u r here.. that is such a surprise.. u know that.. and what r u talking about not going to school.. meaning.. today.. as tom is sat.. and no school sat.. jaan.. anyways.. guess what nir is really hyper.. btw.. u missed mits birthday u better not miss mine.. as it is in two months and 3 days.. from today.. got it.. if u do.. i will be really mad at.. u.. guess what i really missed u.. during my winter break..as at that time.. i was online till like.. 2 or 4.. something like.. that.. and even one..day. i think it was sunday.. last.. sunday.. i woke up at 2:49 pm.. can u believe that.. that was such a surprise.. nobody woke up.. me😭😭😭,my whole day.. got wasted.. and guess what.. i am improving. in school rnt u proud.. of me..
i just cant improve in my precal.. i hate that stupid a** class.. i am telling u.. anyways.. ya i will pray.. for ur midterm.. and u pray for mine.. as i really need to pass them.. with like A's and B's as colleges look at them... really scared.. and u dont get bad.. grades.. in ur exams..ever hinz.. u r such a nerdu.. well.. of course coz u r my sweet little nerdu.. hehe..

PS: wow.. that was long too.. i wrote u an essay.. back.. hehe😆 so proud of myself..😃
Stop writin essays yaars. Got work. Great.
sorrie yaar.. mit
well hinu wrote one.. so i had.. to reply.. back to her.. and the only way.. to reply back to hinu.. is by writing an essay..
sorrie.. 😳
Originally posted by nir_jaanu

sorrie yaar.. mit
well hinu wrote one.. so i had.. to reply.. back to her.. and the only way.. to reply back to hinu.. is by writing an essay..
sorrie.. 😳

well, u didn't HAVE to write me an essay!! it was just implied!!
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

well, u didn't HAVE to write me an essay!! it was just implied!!

well guess what hinu.. u wrote an essay.. so i wanted to write an essay.. back to u
@ mit.
why.. what did u do??
Eat cause the pizza when in the wrong pipe. Toe cause banged it. Hehehe.