5 BFF’s chat club MOTW posted pg. 1 - Page 79

Posted: 16 years ago
Hey Dammy! 😊

First of all, I'm just glad that you are on route to a good recovery. The biggest and most important thing is that your route to 100% health again is nice and smooth.

I know that crutches must be frustrating, but like mentioned last time, just give yourself time and don't get over-excited and pressure yourself needlessly. Even I've been on crutches before, and because I rushed myself and lied to my family and teachers that I was good when I wasn't, I ended up walking around hurt for more then 5 years

In your case though, I expect you to be a lot smarter than I was! 👍🏼

You really do seem to be getting into fights at a rapid rate... it seems like someone really is in a hurry to force some serious action! 😆   I suppose now I understand why you written that read "Meaner" line in your siggy! 😆

Anyways, keep taking good care of yourself, and remember, when are you get back to full health again, you'll be able to fight 3 people at once! 😆 Until then, just take it a easy 😊

God bless.

Originally posted by RaviMalhotra69

Hey Dammy! 😊

First of all, I'm just glad that you are on route to a good recovery. The biggest and most important thing is that your route to 100% health again is nice and smooth.

I know that crutches must be frustrating, but like mentioned last time, just give yourself time and don't get over-excited and pressure yourself needlessly. Even I've been on crutches before, and because I rushed myself and lied to my family and teachers that I was good when I wasn't, I ended up walking around hurt for more then 5 years

In your case though, I expect you to be a lot smarter than I was! 👍🏼

You really do seem to be getting into fights at a rapid rate... it seems like someone really is in a hurry to force some serious action! 😆   I suppose now I understand why you written that read "Meaner" line in your siggy! 😆

Anyways, keep taking good care of yourself, and remember, when are you get back to full health again, you'll be able to fight 3 people at once! 😆 Until then, just take it a easy 😊

God bless.

😆

i knwo

my old siggie said it all

buh i made up wit dem

so its all good 😆

tnx for u advice and im reli goin by it

i've been taking it easy

Originally posted by Mitu1228

Dammy we're fine how about u?
Bhiya I m a chhoti si, pyaari si, maasoom bachchi.
Nir, I do at times, but JS r the best, not J? n VS.

ya my mom watches that show though..
Originally posted by damilola

hey all hey dammy...
me im doin good now good.. so glad to hear that

hoping along nicely 😆 😆 - cruthches aww

ohh mango bhai- ohh me in big trouble what did u dooo.. dammy???

havent been nicely lately ooo.. that is not cool right mango bhai hehe

have gottn in like 3 fights since last friday what.. i cant see u fighting with anyone..

its benn fun 😆 😆 😆that is funny..
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

hey people, sup?? i'm BORED!!!!!!!!

as always.. hehe lolzz.
jk jk
Originally posted by *kuch na kaho*

hey everyone! how ru all?

hye nibzz..
what's up???
i am fine.. what about u??

Originally posted by nir_jaanu

Originally posted by damilola

Originally posted by nir_jaanu

<span>as always.. hehe lolzz.jk jk</span>

NIRU!! where u been?? i've been missing you!! i was talking to mitu yesterday, and i'm like where's my niru, i need my niru. and mitu's like idk!! and i'm like NIRUUUUUU!!!!! 😭
Originally posted by ~Unforgettable~

NIRU!! where u been?? i've been missing you!! i was talking to mitu yesterday, and i'm like where's my niru, i need my niru. and mitu's like idk!! and i'm like NIRUUUUUU!!!!! 😭

sorrie hinz
just cant come online these days.. it is so stupid..